The Student Room Group

What famous person would you like to meet?

If you were given a chance to meet any celebrity, whom would you like to meet?

Scroll to see replies

Chris Hemsworth

My friend met him and now I'm jealous
Original post by rosita313

he’s not alive, but River Phoenix if he was
Cleopatra's daughter Selene.
Original post by rosita313

Restricted to people known as actors and actresses in film business or in general?
If the celebrities are restricted to actors and actresses, it is Leonardo Di Caprio! I would express him with my words that he is the best actor in his generation and would love to know how he is behind the scenes.

Another actor I would love to meet is Christoph Waltz. Would be a nice talk with his eloquence.
Bill Tutte

he was even better at codebreaking than Alan Turing
Bill Ackman
Original post by Jonathanツ
Chris Hemsworth

My friend met him and now I'm jealous

How did your friend meet him? was it a pure cooncidence that he did? in the public?
The Weeknd.
David Attenborough
If we're talking in the sense of actors and actresses, then probably Justin Roiland, Keanu Reeves or RDJ. Maybe Hugh Jackman. If we're talking in the sense of people who are or were well-known, then BradDoesBanter. He's not really famous anymore, but he was well-known at one point.
Shania Twain

Also Cathy Glass
Haha, I call this my "Mick Jagger-theory". I don't want to meet Mick Jagger because if he is a jerk, or we don't get along, I would lose his music. That would be horrible. Mick Jagger and all the others can therefore live on TV, where they have been all my life.

I love to write, and I have done a little hobby journalism. Because of this, I have occasionally stumbled upon a few well-known academics. But I am the driest and most formal interviewer imaginable, so I don't expect to be remembered. Also, it was all in writing online, never face-to-face.
(edited 2 years ago)
I don't know if you have heard of him but i would like to meet Shahrukh Khan
shawn mendes
Johnny depp
Jade Thirlwall because she's my celebrity crush
Original post by Kallisto
How did your friend meet him? was it a pure cooncidence that he did? in the public?

He was recording a scene for Avengers Infinity War in Durham and he was staying in a hotel nearby where he happened to bump into him lol

Apparently they talked for ages and he even got some selfie shots with him xD

Damn I'm so jealous
Original post by Jonathanツ
He was recording a scene for Avengers Infinity War in Durham and he was staying in a hotel nearby where he happened to bump into him lol

Apparently they talked for ages and he even got some selfie shots with him xD

Damn I'm so jealous

That is what I called a pure coincidence! I understand you. I would feel the same, if I were you.
(edited 2 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest