List of DSA laptop suppliers anyone?

Watch this thread
Chanchanchanchan
Badges: 4
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 10 months ago
Hello,

I have received a DSA award letter for laptop snd other related softwares (quite a few).

I was in touch with the supplier and finalised everything but just when i was about to make the payment (£200 contribution) i stumbled upon their google reviews and a lot of them are negative reviews.

I m now double minded and really dont want to go ahead with them.

My letter states that I can change my supplier but need to provide dsa with the details.

Anyone here knows how to look for dsa approved laptop suppliers?

Many thanks
InclusiveAdvisor
Badges: 7
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 10 months ago
If you want to change suppliers, you'll need to provide the DSA team with a valid reason as to why. I'm not sure they'll accept poor online reviews as sufficient reason to change but I guess you can give it a go. The most common suppliers for equipment are:

Barry Bennett
Randstad
Remtek
Wyvern Business Systems
Microlink
Invate

There might be some others but they don't crop up often. Also, they've probably all got terrible reviews!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Y13's - If you haven't confirmed your firm and insurance choices yet, why is that?

I am waiting until the deadline in case anything in my life changes (17)
22.97%
I am waiting until the deadline in case something else changes (e.g. exams/pandemic related concerns) (9)
12.16%
I am waiting until I can see the unis in person (4)
5.41%
I still have more questions before I make my decision (10)
13.51%
No reason, just haven't entered it yet (16)
21.62%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (18)
24.32%

Watched Threads