The Student Room Group
Students on campus at Loughborough University
Loughborough University
Loughborough

Interview

I'm thinking of applying to Loughborough and I know that they do interviews. Generally, how many people are you interviewed by, is it just one? And If I'm looking at Graphic Design, would a more creative approach to a physical portfolio be better?
Original post by Anonymous
I'm thinking of applying to Loughborough and I know that they do interviews. Generally, how many people are you interviewed by, is it just one? And If I'm looking at Graphic Design, would a more creative approach to a physical portfolio be better?

Hi there,

It's great to hear you're thinking of applying to Loughborough to study Graphic Design.

The interviews are usually conducted on a one-to-one basis and you will receive more guidance with regards to the portfolio.

Our virtual open day pages are still live and there's guidance on designing a creative portfolio here which you may find useful.

Do let me know if you have any questions.
Bindu
Students on campus at Loughborough University
Loughborough University
Loughborough
Reply 2
Original post by Loughborough University
Hi there,

It's great to hear you're thinking of applying to Loughborough to study Graphic Design.

The interviews are usually conducted on a one-to-one basis and you will receive more guidance with regards to the portfolio.

Our virtual open day pages are still live and there's guidance on designing a creative portfolio here which you may find useful.

Do let me know if you have any questions.
Bindu

Great! Thank you :smile:
Original post by Anonymous
Great! Thank you :smile:

Hi - details on our Graphic Design course can be found here!!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending