London Accommodation — Connaught Hall 2021/22

Watch
Snivie
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 months ago
Hey 👋 I have a Standard Room at Goldsmiths House in London, situated in the Camden area but in walking distance of many of the universities, such as UCL, SOAS, Birkbeck etc. It is £215 per week for a 40 week contract. I love the rooms, and it looks really nice, however I’ve noticed a place called Connaught Hall (which is part of the Intercollegiate Halls), and this accommodation is even closer to campus and is a bit cheaper. Basically, I was wondering if there is anyone who currently has the Small Single Shared Bathroom room at Connaught Hall, but is looking to swap with Goldsmiths House (just to quickly mention that Goldsmiths House is female only!). Or, if you aren’t looking to swap with me but perhaps you want to move to another accommodation or maybe you’ve even decided to drop out altogether, or study from home, if you have a Small Single Shared Bathroom room at Connaught Hall that you don’t want anymore it would be great if you could let me know. This would be for the 2021/22 academic year, moving in this September. Thanks!
Last edited by Snivie; 2 months ago
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What support do you need with your UCAS application?

I need help researching unis (5)
9.09%
I need help researching courses (5)
9.09%
I need help with filling out the application form (3)
5.45%
I need help with my personal statement (24)
43.64%
I need help with understanding how to make my application stand out (13)
23.64%
I need help with something else (let us know in the thread!) (2)
3.64%
I'm feeling confident about my application and don't need any help at the moment (3)
5.45%

Watched Threads