question for parents who are professional integrators

Watch
armarere665
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 months ago
Hi, so I work in the security business, and recently I have been testing a few VMS software from the market. For IVA, I personally like BriefCam since its search function is great, but I also noticed that if the user wants to add more video analytics functions to VMS, the total cost would be double the price or even more. Is there any way to reduce the cost of the IVA like BriefCam besides buying a lot of licenses at one time to get discounts. Or is there any replacement for BriefCam (similar functions are fine)? I just don't want to spend $300 on a single camera just for analytics. Thanks a lot!
mberiperton
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Interesting question for this forum lol. Well I'm not a professional integrator, but I used to buy Briefcam until I realized that it's quite hard to sell with other VMS. The function itself is impressive and all but the price is more on the expensive side. I switched to another vendor called Skyrec earlier this year and they have a more compatible price, similar functions, and it's basically a combination of VMS and IVA. You can check out their website though I don't think there's much to see, but I remember seeing some pretty good reviews online about them. Hope this helped!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Feeling behind at school/college? What is the best thing your teachers could to help you catch up?

Extra compulsory independent learning activities (eg, homework tasks) (13)
7.39%
Run extra compulsory lessons or workshops (29)
16.48%
Focus on making the normal lesson time with them as high quality as possible (29)
16.48%
Focus on making the normal learning resources as high quality/accessible as possible (24)
13.64%
Provide extra optional activities, lessons and/or workshops (48)
27.27%
Assess students, decide who needs extra support and focus on these students (33)
18.75%

Watched Threads