What topics do you struggle with - GCSE & A LEVEL Biology/Chemistry students!!!

Watch
Hi8975
Badges: 2
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 4 months ago
Planning to make a yt channel to help students with certain topics. Is there anything that I should focus on specifically? Include the exam boards if possible as well!
misbah.t
Badges: 6
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 4 months ago
in chemistry (OCR): Hess law and enthalpy change calculations
in biology (OCR): common exam-style questions for biological molecules and how to answer them and get the marks
0ptics
Badges: 16
Rep:
Report 4 months ago
For gcse, perhaps do the main subjects. do english (AQA), maths (edexcel), and science (AQA). For these subjects, you could give advice on how to revise these subjects e.g. for science you could mention using flashcards or mindmaps to ensure that they can get the knowledge in their head and then go further to answer specific exam style questions and how students could approach it. Overall, just experiment with what is the most effective way (like doing past papers) that the majority of your viewers can study and good luck with your future yt channel.
Yaz013
Badges: 12
Rep:
Report 4 months ago
AQA A-level biology-
the most effective way on using past papers to learn form them as a revision method and other useful revision methods
( a-level) how to prepare for the 25 marker questions
how to prepare over the summer holidays into Y13/ Y11
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Would you give consent for uni's to contact your parent/trusted person in a mental health crisis?

Yes - my parent/carer (69)
33.01%
Yes - a trusted person (58)
27.75%
No (55)
26.32%
I'm not sure (27)
12.92%

Watched Threads