Places you have had bad recommendations from family/friends of?

Watch
youngyob
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 months ago
my mum wasn't impressed with her hotel in Prague.
Ax Sleepy
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
Travel lodge
Emma:-)
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by youngyob)
my mum wasn't impressed with her hotel in Prague.
I went to Prague and it was great. I can't comment on every hotel though, only the one I went in.
Emma:-)
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
My ex friend used to rave about Minehead. I went to the Butlins there once. It was good there. But not as good as she made it out to be. The way she used to talk was as if the place was the best thing since sliced bread.
londonmyst
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Adelphi Hotel, Aquarius Hotel, Corbigoe Hotel, The Dorchester, The Goring Hotel, The Lonsdale Hotel, Hartley Hotel, Holiday Inn, Premier Inn and the entire Britannia Hotel chain. :getmecoat:
Bumble18
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Pontins... 😂
Kallisto
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Friends told me that the biggest city in Germany, the capital Berlin, is the ugliest megapolis in the whole country. Despite this fact, I am going to there this year, if everything is according to the plan.
Last edited by Kallisto; 1 month ago
tinygirl96
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
a hotel abroad
Sabertooth
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Kallisto)
Friends told me that the biggest city in Germany, the capital Berlin, is the ugliest megapolis in the whole country. Despite this fact, I am going to there this year, if everything is according to the plan.
East and West Berlin are very, very different.
Kallisto
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Sabertooth)
East and West Berlin are very, very different.
Yeah, I know. I am well aware of the German division in East and West Germany, don't worry. The friends I am visiting are living in the West part of Berlin, so I have not to be afraid of.
ellielo
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Cancun, Mexico. One of the restaurants. We heard so much great stuff about it but it was super disappointing experience for us
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Feeling behind at school/college? What is the best thing your teachers could to help you catch up?

Extra compulsory independent learning activities (eg, homework tasks) (13)
7.43%
Run extra compulsory lessons or workshops (29)
16.57%
Focus on making the normal lesson time with them as high quality as possible (29)
16.57%
Focus on making the normal learning resources as high quality/accessible as possible (24)
13.71%
Provide extra optional activities, lessons and/or workshops (47)
26.86%
Assess students, decide who needs extra support and focus on these students (33)
18.86%

Watched Threads