jessfeexc
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 months ago
My friend and I can no longer stay at our accommodation, so we're looking for 2 people to take our rooms. They are both fully booked and confirmed reservations for 51 weeks, the move in date is 11/09/21.

The apartment is located on the 4th floor with a scenic view. These rooms would be amazing for 2 friends who are looking to live together or an individual who is looking to gain some independance and make new life long friends.

It is located within walking distance of Newcastle City Centre and the Quayside, giving you easy access to nightlife, shops, cafes and restaurants. It's also in walking distance of Northumbria City Centre Campus as well as Newcastle University. There is also a direct bus route to Northumbria Coach Lane Campus which is free with your student ID card.

The flat has a lovely shared kitchen and en suite bathrooms in each room. There's also a free gym, social spaces, cinema, on site maintenance, utilities are included, bike storage, housekeeping, year round events, on site laundry facilities, 24 hour security and free WIFI.

The first room is a Classic En Suite. You will have access to a shared kitchen with a dining table and a lounge area with sofas and a smart TV. You will have all the privacy you need in your bedroom which includes a double bed, a bedside table, desk with a chair, wardrobe and en suite bathroom. This Classic En Suite room is £112 per week for 51 weeks.

The second bedroom is a Premium En Suite. It will give you the same comforts as the Classic but with a little extra. The Premium En Suite has a Juliet-style balcony. It comes with a double bed, bedside table, desk with a chair, wardrobe and an en suite bathroom which is bigger than the Classic bedroom's en suite. This Premium En Suite room is £119 per week for 51 weeks.

If anyone is interested in both rooms or just one, please get in contact ASAP. Thank you!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What support do you need with your UCAS application?

I need help researching unis (9)
12.86%
I need help researching courses (5)
7.14%
I need help with filling out the application form (4)
5.71%
I need help with my personal statement (29)
41.43%
I need help with understanding how to make my application stand out (18)
25.71%
I need help with something else (let us know in the thread!) (2)
2.86%
I'm feeling confident about my application and don't need any help at the moment (3)
4.29%

Watched Threads