The Student Room Group

medicine in Italy

hey! I wanted to ask what do you think are the best universities in Italy to study medicine in English? I've heard that La Sapienza in Rome is really good. I mean both regarding the rankings and the student experience because I want to study at a nice uni and my parents want me to study at a highly-ranked uni. which one do you think would be the best to put as the first place?
thanks!
Hi, I'm italian but I'm not studying medicine. The ranks that I'll give you is a mix of my opinion and the opinion of a close friend (she is studying medicine)
The first rank is about the best uni, without considering where they are. For this ranking you can generally use the lowest entry score in the past year with some minor changes. The best ranking will be: Milano, Milano Bicocca, Bologna, Pavia, Padova, Roma Sapienza, Torino, Napoli Federico II, Roma Tor Vergata, Siena, Napoli Vanvitelli, Bari, Messina.
Student experience is something that is really difficult to rate. The first 6/7 unis are all good and your experience should be decent but doing uni in Italy is completely different to study in the UK. Probably you should pick the city that you think you like the most, really big cities like Rome and Milan or a small city like Pavia or maybe something in between like Bologna and Padova.
If you have more question feel free to PM me
(edited 2 years ago)
Original post by VanillaCream
hey! I wanted to ask what do you think are the best universities in Italy to study medicine in English? I've heard that La Sapienza in Rome is really good. I mean both regarding the rankings and the student experience because I want to study at a nice uni and my parents want me to study at a highly-ranked uni. which one do you think would be the best to put as the first place?
thanks!

Hi! Ranking doesn’t really matter when it comes to medicine. All unis teach the same thing for undergraduate, so it doesn’t make a difference how high ranked it is
heyy, did u end up going to Sapienza ?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending