Hope you managed to get some sleep in the end :smile:
Have a great day,
Cheese :hat2:
Original post by CheeseIsVeg
Hey there :hi:
Hope you managed to get some sleep in the end :smile:
Have a great day,
Cheese :hat2:

hey 😁 I fell asleep around half 2 😂 then had an unexpected knock at the door at 8am for people putting in a new boiler 😂 so that was my lie in gone haha
Original post by Joshwoods01
anyone up and wanna talk? private message also open it anyone prefers :smile:

do u talk decent or no need to bother myself haha
Original post by Alexis55
do u talk decent or no need to bother myself haha

I mean I talk like a normal person if that's what you're asking haha just have a normal conversation haha
I mean I talk like a normal person if that's what you're asking haha just have a normal conversation haha

I meant if u start talking nice and normal then bingo u turned into a pervert ,so u better say so b4 the damage happens haha
I meant if u start talking nice and normal then bingo u turned into a pervert ,so u better say so b4 the damage happens haha

nahh I'm definitely not a pervert don't worry, cant stand people like that

hmm!

Btw i am new here ,so i have heard that i won't be able to send a pm ,so i don't know how the messaging section works ,u can send me a message ,just to know if its really working or not ?
Btw i am new here ,so i have heard that i won't be able to send a pm ,so i don't know how the messaging section works ,u can send me a message ,just to know if its really working or not ?

nahh it'll probably be because you are new that you can't send a PM, you need to be on for 5 days and comment and create threads but here is perfectly fine to talk :smile:
nahh it'll probably be because you are new that you can't send a PM, you need to be on for 5 days and comment and create threads but here is perfectly fine to talk :smile:

How many threads should I create to be able to send PM?
How many threads should I create to be able to send PM?

it doesn't say specifically, think I just created 1 at the time, think it's mostly just the 5 days you have to wait
it doesn't say specifically, think I just created 1 at the time, think it's mostly just the 5 days you have to wait

Such weird policy 0.O
Such weird policy 0.O

yeah I know, think it's to stop scammers and fake people mostly haha

how was your day anyways?
yeah I know, think it's to stop scammers and fake people mostly haha

how was your day anyways?

Was good and busy ,but the weather is hot ,so mostly i took a nap and try to relax
HBu ?

Btw re u a guy?
Was good and busy ,but the weather is hot ,so mostly i took a nap and try to relax
HBu ?

Btw re u a guy?

honestly same I hate this heat so much! mostly just been chilling out and preparing for going back ti uni, and yeah I am :smile:

male
from Warrington
uni of Chester (going into 3rd year)

few random thinfs about me haha
honestly same I hate this heat so much! mostly just been chilling out and preparing for going back ti uni, and yeah I am :smile:

male
from Warrington
uni of Chester (going into 3rd year)

few random thinfs about me haha

Nice ,thanks

i am older than you haha ,and i am already graduated with Eng major but idont work with it .

Tho i miss the old days of univ

How 's life in ur zone ?

Mine is kinda boring so movies re best opion to relax
Nice ,thanks

i am older than you haha ,and i am already graduated with Eng major but idont work with it .

Tho i miss the old days of univ

How 's life in ur zone ?

Mine is kinda boring so movies re best opion to relax

Oh nice!! I'm the complete other end haha I'm doing a maths major,

and life is pretty decent although I do agree it's very boring haha, mostly either playing Xbox, guitar or doing maths to pass the time haha

and how old are you?? if it's alright to ask
Oh nice!! I'm the complete other end haha I'm doing a maths major,

and life is pretty decent although I do agree it's very boring haha, mostly either playing Xbox, guitar or doing maths to pass the time haha

and how old are you?? if it's alright to ask

26 y.o

I think those in their 20"s face issues to deal with adults haha

What do u think do u prefer ppl ur age ,or any age wont bother u?
Oh nice!! And I personally prefer to talk to older people haha I can have better conversations with them, don't get me wrong I do get along with people my age but can some times be a bit much for me, I keep myself to myself a lot

Quick Reply

Latest