The Student Room Group

Fed up can't get laid will be a virgin forever

Sick of girls telling me I'm too nice always rejected can never get laid yet girls just choose who they take to bed what do I have to do just to get sex I'm not even bad looking
Original post by Anonymous
Sick of girls telling me I'm too nice always rejected can never get laid yet girls just choose who they take to bed what do I have to do just to get sex I'm not even bad looking

Because it's obvious what you're trying to do. It's very easy for women to notice when a guy is only trying to get them to bed. It's really unattractive and can make us feel very uncomfortable. If the only thing you want is sex then make a tinder profile explicitly saying in your bio that you want a casual hook up. If you are looking for a relationship, you need to stop trying to base it on sex
Self-explanatory, you're too nice and you want sex. Be true to yourself, change your mindset.
Reply 3
Original post by urlocalinmate
Self-explanatory, you're too nice and you want sex. Be true to yourself, change your mindset.

How is it a fat bloke I know got sex yet I didn't and he's creepy
prossies are your (paid friend) my friend.

prolly rich
AdultWork.com - find yourself a whore. Very easy to do

Probably because sex isn't his only objective. I'm fat myself and I could probably get a girl ngl...
Original post by Klutzymoth
Because it's obvious what you're trying to do. It's very easy for women to notice when a guy is only trying to get them to bed. It's really unattractive and can make us feel very uncomfortable. If the only thing you want is sex then make a tinder profile explicitly saying in your bio that you want a casual hook up. If you are looking for a relationship, you need to stop trying to base it on sex

The thing is, it's fine to let a woman know that you're interested in having sex with her from the moment that you meet her.
The trick is to also let her know that you are evaluating her at least as much as she is evaluating you. And that if she doesn't pass your evaluation, then sex is off the table.

Another trick is to make the whole process of getting to know each other and spending time with each other enjoyable, fun, light hearted - for both of you. With a minimum of stress and pressure on her. Plus social calibration from you whereby you avoid her feeling cheap or looking cheap to her friends.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending