University of Sheffield Clearing and Adjustment 2021

Watch
StrawberryDreams
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 months ago
This is a thread to discuss University of Sheffield for Clearing 2021.

You can find their current course listings here >>

Find other Clearing discussions here on TSR >>

Find all the information you need about Clearing here >>

Good luck with everything! Image
04MR17
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
Posting to subscribe :bl:
female_L
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
On my sheffield clearing account there appeared a box this morning titled ‘My offers’. It says ‘We would like to offer you a place on this course. We will call you soon to discuss this offer.’

What does this mean and what should I do? I still haven’t received any calls.

(I have an unconditional offer for a different course, but wanted to change to a different one)
thegalaxy
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by female_L)
On my sheffield clearing account there appeared a box this morning titled ‘My offers’. It says ‘We would like to offer you a place on this course. We will call you soon to discuss this offer.’

(I have an unconditional offer for a different course, but wanted to change to a different one)
Have you had an email?
female_L
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
No :/
04MR17
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago

I would phone them and just check everything is okay with your offer.
Did you meet the requirements?
University of Sheffield Students
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago

Hi female_L ,

Sorry to hear about your confusion with your offer. Please call the clearing hotline on 0114 212 9900, they should be able to assist you with your enquires. There is also a website available for further information you might need (www.sheffield.ac.uk/clearing).

Georgia
fleury21
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Can somebody please tell me how to contact the uni of sheffield Med school, I've tried 3 times and I can't get through
University of Sheffield Students
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by fleury21)
Can somebody please tell me how to contact the uni of sheffield Med school, I've tried 3 times and I can't get through
Hi,

Sorry to hear your having problems getting in contact. If you cannot get through directly to the Medical School I recommend calling the Clearing, Adjustment and Confirmation helpline on 0114 212 9900. Here we may be able to advise your situation or pass on your contact details to the relevant department/person.

Hope this helps, if you have any further questions feel free to ask.

Alisha
3rd Year
BMedSci Orthoptics
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Feeling behind at school/college? What is the best thing your teachers could to help you catch up?

Extra compulsory independent learning activities (eg, homework tasks) (13)
7.34%
Run extra compulsory lessons or workshops (29)
16.38%
Focus on making the normal lesson time with them as high quality as possible (29)
16.38%
Focus on making the normal learning resources as high quality/accessible as possible (25)
14.12%
Provide extra optional activities, lessons and/or workshops (48)
27.12%
Assess students, decide who needs extra support and focus on these students (33)
18.64%

Watched Threads