University of Birmingham Clearing and Adjustment 2021

Watch
StrawberryDreams
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 months ago
This is a thread to discuss University of Birmingham for Clearing 2021.

You can find their current course listings here >>

Find other Clearing discussions here on TSR >>

Find all the information you need about Clearing here >>

Good luck with everything! Image
University of Birmingham
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
StrawberryDreams, Thanks very much for starting this thread!

All the latest information will be updated on our Clearing Hub so do make sure to check back regularly.

If anyone has any questions in the meantime feel free to drop us a message.

Best of luck everyone! - Molly
Andrea__Carden
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
Hi. My name is Andrea and I have a few questions about students who did not meet requirements. Due to the Covid situation all around the world some IB students missed out some of their exams. If they did not meet the requirements due to this reason, will U of B take this into consideration about admitting them. (They did not miss a lot of points just one or two on the subject requirements.)
Lexie08
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
hi- I was wondering when you will release your clearing options
mosteducated
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Hi I want to go through clearing for Birmingham this year will there be a hotline number released because I can’t find anything on the site. Am I supposed to wait for results day at 8.30am to apply?
ZAYBOBZ
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by mosteducated)
Hi I want to go through clearing for Birmingham this year will there be a hotline number released because I can’t find anything on the site. Am I supposed to wait for results day at 8.30am to apply?
I also am going through clearing if you find the number can you let me know?
University of Birmingham
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Like many universities, as a result of this year’s A level results we do not have places in Clearing and Adjustment. You can search our available courses for 2022 or if you are still interested in studying at another institution for 2021 check out the UCAS website.

We wish you all the best with your university search. - Molly
Hisksjd
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by University of Birmingham)
Like many universities, as a result of this year’s A level results we do not have places in Clearing and Adjustment. You can search our available courses for 2022 or if you are still interested in studying at another institution for 2021 check out the UCAS website.

We wish you all the best with your university search. - Molly
I'm not going through clearing but I wanted to contact the admissions office, it keeps going straight to voicemail. is it closed?
University of Birmingham
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Hisksjd)
I'm not going through clearing but I wanted to contact the admissions office, it keeps going straight to voicemail. is it closed?
HI Hisksjd,

We don't have an admissions phone line this year, however you should be able to find all the FAQs (deferrals, appeal notifications etc.) on this page.

Is there anything I can help with? Feel free to send me a PM if you prefer.

Best wishes, Molly
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you think mandatory Relationships and Sex Education in secondary schools is a good idea?

Yes (358)
84.04%
No (68)
15.96%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed