The Student Room Group
Students in Lecture Theatre, University of Liverpool
University of Liverpool
Liverpool

University of Liverpool Clearing and Adjustment 2021

Scroll to see replies

I got distinction distinction C they wanted distinction distinction B was hoping there might be spaces left in clearing
Students in Lecture Theatre, University of Liverpool
University of Liverpool
Liverpool
Also am a carer but wanted to do it on my own merit so didn’t want to go down contextual route now I wish I had .
Original post by University of Liverpool
Hello all,

Just to keep you updated:

What courses will be available through Clearing?

We have a small number of places available on some of our programmes for talented students with the potential to succeed at Liverpool.

You can see our list of programmes here. Please do remember these are subject to change throughout the day. We expect these to fill quickly. So if you are interested and haven’t already, begin your application with us now. Then you can complete it and submit it when clearing opens at 08:30am tomorrow.

Please let us know of any questions below,

The University of Liverpool :smile:

I was wondering if you applied for a course via adjustment/clearing and you haven’t heard back yet and the course is no longer listed but you haven’t received an offer is it safe to assume that they are not considering you for an offer.
Original post by Millie56
General cycle 😞

Hi Millie,

I would suggest you give our confirmation team a call on 0151 794 8591 who can speak about your individual application.

Tom
Thank you Tom but have already spoken to someone and they told me that there were no places even with carer stati
Gonna try and call again just in case. Head all over the show. My brother who I care for took an overdose Sunday night
Hey Millie,

I am so sorry to hear this and I am sorry there is nothing further I can support with. The confirmation number which you have used would be the best option with speaking to a member of our team about your application.

There are some fantastic support services available that can be found throughout TSR and if you would like me to send you these links please do let me know.

I really do wish you the very best of luck for future applications if you do decide to make an application to study with us in 2022 which opens in September.

Best wishes,
Tom
(edited 2 years ago)
Hey Millie,

I am so sorry to hear this and I am sorry there is nothing further I can support with. The confirmation number which you have used would be the best option with speaking to a member of our team about your application.

There are some fantastic support services available that can be found throughout TSR and if you would like me to send you these links please do let me know.

I really do wish you the very best of luck for future applications if you do decide to make an application to study with us in 2022 which opens in September.

Best wishes,
Tom

Tom, thank you so much for your kindness! I did call back the number and they said I could submit my further information for consideration which I have done and asked our social worker to email a covering letter. Which he has said he will do. Now have an offer from Reading but they want me to answer by 12 tomorrow. It is unlikely my social worker will write and Liverpool have time to consider before then! Take a chance on Liverpool my first choice and lose Reading 😱
(edited 2 years ago)
Tom, thank you so much for your kindness! I did call back the number and they said I could submit my further information for consideration which I have done and asked our social worker to email a covering letter. Which he has said he will do. Now have an offer from Reading but they want me to answer by 12 tomorrow. It is unlikely my social worker will write and Liverpool have time to consider before then! Take a chance on Liverpool my first choice and lose Reading 😱

Hey Millie,

No problem at all, and I am glad to hear you managed to discuss this with a member of our team yesterday.

I would give Reading a call and explain the situation and see if they could possibly give you an extension on the offer, of course there are no guarantees with this approach but I would give them a call and ask.

Best of luck,
Tom
Original post by Anonymous
I was wondering if you applied for a course via adjustment/clearing and you haven’t heard back yet and the course is no longer listed but you haven’t received an offer is it safe to assume that they are not considering you for an offer.

Hello,

I am sorry to hear you have not received the decision email, there may have been an error with the email being sent out as all decisions on applications were made yesterday. We let all applicants know if they have been accepted or if they have not met the requirements.

Would it possible for you to send us a private message so we can check we have your correct details? And I can follow this up for you.

Many thanks,
Tom :smile:
Hey Millie,

No problem at all, and I am glad to hear you managed to discuss this with a member of our team yesterday.

I would give Reading a call and explain the situation and see if they could possibly give you an extension on the offer, of course there are no guarantees with this approach but I would give them a call and ask.

Best of luck,
Tom

Hi Tom

As you have been so kind felt I needed to say my name isn’t Millie that’s my dogs name.I didn’t want to use my real name in case I ever needed help with my brother and wanted to protect his identity. Hope you understand! I cannot thank you enough for the time you have taken out to help me!
Hi Tom

As you have been so kind felt I needed to say my name isn’t Millie that’s my dogs name.I didn’t want to use my real name in case I ever needed help with my brother and wanted to protect his identity. Hope you understand! I cannot thank you enough for the time you have taken out to help me!

Hey,

And what a lovely name it is :biggrin:.

That is perfectly understandable.

It's my pleasure and I really do wish you the best of luck.

Let me know if I can be of any further help,
Tom

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending