University of Southampton Clearing and Adjustment 2021

Watch
StrawberryDreams
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 months ago
This is a thread to discuss University of Southampton for Clearing 2021.

You can find their current course listings here >>

Find other Clearing discussions here on TSR >>

Find all the information you need about Clearing here >>

Good luck with everything! Image
Uni of Southampton Students
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
Hi everyone!
I thought I'd introduce myself to this thread! I'm Daisy, a second-year History student (starting third-year in September) at the Uni of Southampton!

If you have any questions about the uni, the history course, accommodation, student life, Southampton as a city, clearing applications or anything I'm here to help.

I'll start the ball rolling by asking a few questions:

What are you hoping to study at uni?
What subjects are/did you study at A-Level?
What element of uni are you most looking forward to?

Good luck with everything!

Daisy (an Official University of Southampton Rep)
R3t4rd4L3R7
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
1) 7N15 2) bio, maths, chemWhat are the lowest grades southampton typically accepts through clearing ?
CaptinCaplin
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Are these clearing entry requirements correct? For some courses e.g. marine biology, the standard offer is ABB. For straight biology its AAB. In clearing, marine is AAA and straight is BBB??
Malt47
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Uni of Southampton Students)
Hi everyone!
I thought I'd introduce myself to this thread! I'm Daisy, a second-year History student (starting third-year in September) at the Uni of Southampton!

If you have any questions about the uni, the history course, accommodation, student life, Southampton as a city, clearing applications or anything I'm here to help.

I'll start the ball rolling by asking a few questions:

What are you hoping to study at uni?
What subjects are/did you study at A-Level?
What element of uni are you most looking forward to?

Good luck with everything!

Daisy (an Official University of Southampton Rep)
Hello, what is the deadline to finish enrollment and when will I get an offer of accommodation? I did not finish enrollment but I applied for Accomodation 11 days ago.
Tanny007
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Malt47)
Hello, what is the deadline to finish enrollment and when will I get an offer of accommodation? I did not finish enrollment but I applied for Accomodation 11 days ago.
Hi, I don't know if there is a specific deadline, but because you applied for accomodation after the deadline, you aren't guaranteed a room. But if you are still looking for one I might be able to help
Malt47
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Tanny007)
Hi, I don't know if there is a specific deadline, but because you applied for accomodation after the deadline, you aren't guaranteed a room. But if you are still looking for one I might be able to help
Clearing students get Accomodation guranteed but do not know which one. What do you have on offer?
Tanny007
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Malt47)
Clearing students get Accomodation guranteed but do not know which one. What do you have on offer?
As in what can I help you with?
Malt47
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Tanny007)
As in what can I help you with?
You wrote that you have a room?
Tanny007
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Yes it is a lot less expensive than the ones the uni offers, so I was wondering if you were up for it?
Corrinagill
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
Just wondering if anyone will be able to give any info or be able to help. I went through clearing and have just been on a chat with the accommodation support because I was concerned I had not heard anything back yet. I was told that I am not guaranteed accommodation as I had not applied before the application deadline and they do not think there will be any left, but I wasn’t able to do so due to only getting my firm clearing offer the day after the deadline. I seem to remember being told it was guaranteed through clearing! Not really sure what to do and if I have got something wrong
Corrinagill
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
Don’t know if anyone can help but I have just been in contact with accommodation and have been told I’m not guaranteed accommodation as I applied after the deadline (gone through clearing). I seem to remember being told it was guaranteed with clearing and I wasn’t able to do it before the deadline as I didn’t actually receive my clearing offer until a day after the deadline. Bit lost on what to do and if I have got something wrong.
Tanny007
Rep:
?
Report 2 days ago
Hi, there are quite a few website you can try like unihomes, spareroom, if you like I can add you to a gc I made, we are all looking for a house or flat or room
kadiata
Rep:
?
Report 1 minute ago
(Original post by Corrinagill)
Don’t know if anyone can help but I have just been in contact with accommodation and have been told I’m not guaranteed accommodation as I applied after the deadline (gone through clearing). I seem to remember being told it was guaranteed with clearing and I wasn’t able to do it before the deadline as I didn’t actually receive my clearing offer until a day after the deadline. Bit lost on what to do and if I have got something wrong.
hey have u heard anything

i swear the move in date is this weekend and i’ve not got guaranteed accommodation
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Feeling behind at school/college? What is the best thing your teachers could to help you catch up?

Extra compulsory independent learning activities (eg, homework tasks) (9)
6.16%
Run extra compulsory lessons or workshops (24)
16.44%
Focus on making the normal lesson time with them as high quality as possible (25)
17.12%
Focus on making the normal learning resources as high quality/accessible as possible (21)
14.38%
Provide extra optional activities, lessons and/or workshops (41)
28.08%
Assess students, decide who needs extra support and focus on these students (26)
17.81%

Watched Threads