The Student Room Group

nursing as second degree

i am about to apply for my adults and mental health nursing degree. it will be my second degree. i know i am entitled to the tuition fee loan but am i also entitled to the maintenance loan??

b
Original post by beanbug
i am about to apply for my adults and mental health nursing degree. it will be my second degree. i know i am entitled to the tuition fee loan but am i also entitled to the maintenance loan??

b

Hi there,

In order to determine your eligibility, please confirm:

1. Which university and course you are looking to start your studies with?
2. How old you are.
3. Your nationality, current status and time spent within the UK.
4. Any previous study and qualifications you may hold.

Thanks, Isaac
Reply 2
exeter uni msci adult and mental health nursing
uk national whole life
BA degree in photography
Original post by beanbug
exeter uni msci adult and mental health nursing
uk national whole life
BA degree in photography

There is no course on the Exeter University database with the name "msci adult and mental health nursing"

Thanks, Isaac
Reply 4
Original post by SFE Isaac
There is no course on the Exeter University database with the name "msci adult and mental health nursing"

Thanks, Isaac

E657BE05-3931-4035-B4C1-C68604B2481D.jpg
Original post by beanbug
E657BE05-3931-4035-B4C1-C68604B2481D.jpg

This course is called "Nursing (MSci)" and is on the database.

As this is an Allied Health Professional course, you will be able to apply for funding regardless of your previous study/qualifications.

Thanks, Isaac
Reply 6
Original post by SFE Isaac
This course is called "Nursing (MSci)" and is on the database.

As this is an Allied Health Professional course, you will be able to apply for funding regardless of your previous study/qualifications.

Thanks, Isaac

hey isaac,

so things have changed a little and i’m doing the MSC Nursing pre-registration at plymouth. will i still be able to apply for full funding through the under grad application as it allied health professionals??

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending