Urgent - Third Culture Kid Research Paper Questionnaire

Watch
pryngl
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 months ago
I am a student from Durham University's MA Museum & Artefact Studies course, and I am in the process of writing my Research Paper titled 'Can museums be representative of Third Culture Individuals?'.

In order to help me gain an insight into Third Culture Kids/Individuals and their views of museums, I would like to invite anyone who identifies as a TCK/TCI to take part in an online questionnaire.

The questionnaire is anonymous and should take around 10 minutes to complete. You can find it here: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1F...rm?usp=sf_link

Please be aware that the completion of this questionnaire is voluntary, any information that you do submit will be held in a secure drive.

Thank you so much for taking the time to complete this questionnaire! If you know anyone else who identifies as a TCI/TCK, please do pass this questionnaire on to them as well!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Feeling behind at school/college? What is the best thing your teachers could to help you catch up?

Extra compulsory independent learning activities (eg, homework tasks) (23)
8.49%
Run extra compulsory lessons or workshops (38)
14.02%
Focus on making the normal lesson time with them as high quality as possible (46)
16.97%
Focus on making the normal learning resources as high quality/accessible as possible (38)
14.02%
Provide extra optional activities, lessons and/or workshops (79)
29.15%
Assess students, decide who needs extra support and focus on these students (47)
17.34%

Watched Threads