University of Plymouth Clearing and Adjustment 2021

Watch
StrawberryDreams
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 months ago
This is a thread to discuss University of Plymouth for Clearing 2021.

You can find their current course listings here >>

Find other Clearing discussions here on TSR >>

Find all the information you need about Clearing here >>

Good luck with everything! Image
04MR17
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
Posting to subscribe :bl:
Aka.z
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
Hi, how long does it usually take for the uni to confirm my place? Also, after adding the uni as a clearing choice into UCAS would I still be subjected to get rejected for whatever reason? Thx
04MR17
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by Aka.z)
Hi, how long does it usually take for the uni to confirm my place? Also, after adding the uni as a clearing choice into UCAS would I still be subjected to get rejected for whatever reason? Thx
Not if you have a verbal offer from the university.
University of Plymouth
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Hi everyone!

There’s just under a week to go now, and Clearing is the time of year when universities around the country try to match students to remaining vacancies on courses. It’s aimed at individuals who perhaps did not apply to university the first time around, or who received offers from universities but did not meet the conditions of their offer.

It might seem scary at first, but don’t worry we have all the information for you to make the big day go smoothly.

Register in advance for a Clearing place
And we'll give you a call on A level results day to discuss your place at Plymouth, meaning there's one less thing to worry about.

UCAS
To start with, here’s some useful info from UCAS about clearing – make sure to check out their guide to get some initial questions answered:

Clearing is how unis and colleges fill any places they still have on their courses.
From 5 July – 19 October, you can apply for a course using Clearing if you’re not already holding an offer from a university or college, and the course still has places.

You can use Clearing if:
• you’re applying after 30 June
• you didn’t receive any offers (or none you wanted to accept)
• you didn’t meet the conditions of your offers
• you've paid the multiple choice application fee of £26
• you’ve declined your firm place using the ‘decline my place’ button in Track

So basically, "early" Clearing begins on the 5th July 2021 for anyone who already holds results (eg if you have deferred).
And for people still waiting for their results, "official" Clearing opens on the 10th August 2021 at 8.30am.

Remember that once you start university there is will be no difference between someone who has entered through Clearing, or before!

Information Day
Our information day is for students who are applying through Clearing to learn more about the University of Plymouth.

At this event you'll be able to engage in live Q&A sessions via Zoom with lecturers from your courses of interest.

We will also be running Campus and City Tours on Saturday 14 August. This will give you an opportunity to explore our Campus and the surrounding City on a tour led by one of our Student Ambassadors.

Book your place!

Key Links

Check out our Clearing course vacancies

Got questions? Have a look at our FAQ page

Learn about accommodation through Clearing

Hear from our students about their Clearing experiences

Take a virtual tour, and more, with Plymouth on Demand

Find some info on Clearing from TSR

Good luck and let me know if you have any questions! :cool:

Luke – University of Plymouth
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What support do you need with your UCAS application?

I need help researching unis (23)
13.37%
I need help researching courses (12)
6.98%
I need help with filling out the application form (9)
5.23%
I need help with my personal statement (72)
41.86%
I need help with understanding how to make my application stand out (40)
23.26%
I need help with something else (let us know in the thread!) (3)
1.74%
I'm feeling confident about my application and don't need any help at the moment (13)
7.56%

Watched Threads