University of Salford Clearing and Adjustment 2021

Watch
StrawberryDreams
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 months ago
This is a thread to discuss University of Salford for Clearing 2021.

You can find their current course listings here >>

Find other Clearing discussions here on TSR >>

Find all the information you need about Clearing here >>

Good luck with everything! Image
University of Salford Student Rep
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
As a mature student myself I wanted to reach out to others thinking of starting university. Using Clearing to apply to university is open to everyone, there is no age limit. Clearing is open now and as you are not waiting for results you can beat the rush :run:- that will happen in August 10th after results are issued.

Take advantage now by searching and applying for courses but bear in mind that Clearing will be open until October 19th if you don't see this post until a later date.

I welcome any questions on being a mature student and studying at Salford :bee:
Anonymous #1
Report 1 month ago
Thanks for this advice. When applying through clearing how long does it take to receive an acceptance letter for a mature student?
University of Salford Student Rep
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
To be honest as I didn't apply via the clearing route I am not 100%, you should get an informal offer from Salford if you are accepted onto the course you have expressed an interest. To progress the process for you call 0300 555 5030 - Our phone lines are open between 9:00 - 17:00 Monday to Thursday and 10:00 - 16:00 on Fridays.

Hope this helps, please reply if you need any further assistance. :yes:

Clare
Student Ambassador
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Feeling behind at school/college? What is the best thing your teachers could to help you catch up?

Extra compulsory independent learning activities (eg, homework tasks) (18)
7.38%
Run extra compulsory lessons or workshops (37)
15.16%
Focus on making the normal lesson time with them as high quality as possible (44)
18.03%
Focus on making the normal learning resources as high quality/accessible as possible (35)
14.34%
Provide extra optional activities, lessons and/or workshops (63)
25.82%
Assess students, decide who needs extra support and focus on these students (47)
19.26%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed