University of Winchester Clearing and Adjustment 2021

Watch
University of Winchester
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 months ago
Welcome to the University of Winchester Clearing thread for 2021!

Our Clearing page for 2021

Information about Clearing from TSR

Good luck with everything!
Last edited by University of Winchester; 1 month ago
04MR17
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
Posting to subscribe :bl:
University of Winchester
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
If you have any questions about course availability or other aspects of clearing, feel free to ask me on here!

This thread will be monitored throughout clearing until the start of the welcome week!

You don't need to wait till results days to talk us, our clearing phone lines are already open and we can speak to you now. In case you didn't know, it is also possible to apply to us now if you already have your results!

I'll be back soon with more information about how clearing will work at Winchester this year
University of Winchester
Rep:
?
A small taste of life at Winchester

University of Winchester
Rep:
?
Our big news this year is.....

Offers through our Live Chat!

This year you don't need to call us to speak about clearing, you can contact us through the Live Chat and we'll take it from there :cool:. Clearing is stressful, so we can make it as relaxing as possible through the Live Chat as you'll have a bit of time to think and find information before responding. The offer making service will be available from Results day and will continue through to Sunday evening.

Even if you have a quick enquiry about Winchester, just message us on the Live Chat and we'll be happy to help throughout Results week!

I'm running the Live Chat over clearing, so let me know if you're visiting from The Student Room! Of course, you can always get in touch with me on here as well.

Luke

University of Winchester
Rep:
?
We have an updated clearing thread here, where you can ask our students anything!

https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/sho...1#post95671881
University of Winchester
Rep:
?
Our Phone lines are available for another hour today! (Closing at 5PM, 13th August)

We still have some degrees with spaces available, so if you want to speak to us over the weekend we are available on the Live Chat from 10:00 - 16:00. Our admissions team will be online, and we can make offers through the Live Chat so it's really not too late to ask about joining us this September.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Feeling behind at school/college? What is the best thing your teachers could to help you catch up?

Extra compulsory independent learning activities (eg, homework tasks) (0)
0%
Run extra compulsory lessons or workshops (2)
18.18%
Focus on making the normal lesson time with them as high quality as possible (2)
18.18%
Focus on making the normal learning resources as high quality/accessible as possible (1)
9.09%
Provide extra optional activities, lessons and/or workshops (4)
36.36%
Assess students, decide who needs extra support and focus on these students (2)
18.18%

Watched Threads