City, University of London Clearing and Adjustment 2021

Watch
[email protected]
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 months ago
Hello!

Welcome to City, University of London’s official thread for Clearing and Adjustment.

I’m Ben, a third year BSc Computer Science student graduating this summer, and I myself found my place at City through Clearing. I’m here to answer any questions you may have about what Clearing and Adjustment is, the application process, life at City and anything else you can think of!

If you’ll be looking to joining City this September and applying through Clearing, feel free to introduce yourself and let me know if you have any questions!

You can also visit our website to find out all the latest information and updates about Clearing and Adjustment at City, and if you would like a one to one chat with me, check out my Unibuddy page.

You can find their current course listings here >>

Find other Clearing discussions here on TSR >>

Find all the information you need about Clearing here >>

Good luck with everything! Image
Last edited by [email protected]; 1 month ago
04MR17
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
Posting to subscribe :bl:
Anonymous #1
Report 1 month ago
Hey, hope you’re well!
I applied to city this year however I rushed my decision and didn’t choose them (regretting). I was wondering if i could apply again but in clearing? Also do city usually lower the requirements or is the same ones as stated on the website?
04MR17
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Hey, hope you’re well!
I applied to city this year however I rushed my decision and didn’t choose them (regretting). I was wondering if i could apply again but in clearing? Also do city usually lower the requirements or is the same ones as stated on the website?
Yes you can apply in clearing regardless of prior history.

Some grades may be lower yes, but it depends on what happens with everyone's results (and this is another weird year for that) so it's anyone's guess.
hhuss25
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Do I need a personal statement for clearing? I decided to change my course so I’m hoping to go through clearing for City
rishapatell22
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Hi, has anyone applied for Uni accommodation after adjustment and clearing. I still don't know if I have a space in any of the halls so was wondering if anyone who applied in adjustment or clearing has heard anything yet?
aishashah775
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Hi Ben,Thank you for this post! Glad I came across it at the most useful time.Unfortunately, I'm unable to send a pm message. I would like to transfer universities for my second academic year in City, I know I'm really late but is this still possible? My circumstances is reasonable. I'd like to know if clearing is still possible and who the right person contact would be.Kindest regards,Aisha
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Feeling behind at school/college? What is the best thing your teachers could to help you catch up?

Extra compulsory independent learning activities (eg, homework tasks) (2)
3.64%
Run extra compulsory lessons or workshops (8)
14.55%
Focus on making the normal lesson time with them as high quality as possible (8)
14.55%
Focus on making the normal learning resources as high quality/accessible as possible (6)
10.91%
Provide extra optional activities, lessons and/or workshops (21)
38.18%
Assess students, decide who needs extra support and focus on these students (10)
18.18%

Watched Threads