Btec Business Unit 4 learning aim B and C

Watch this thread
Byebyby
Badges: 10
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
How are you supposed to 'analyse the key factors that need to be considered when producing a plan for an event'. The factors are Aims and Objectives, Venue, Budget, Resources, Catering, Team working, Communication and Insurance
username5781336
Badges: 6
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 year ago
I would assume that you need to consider the needs of an event in each of these sections. For instance, in Catering I would consider the event capacity, price of catering, location, perishability of food and drink, legality of things like alcohol, food allergies options and vegetarian or vegan options. For Venue I would consider the capacity, room sizes, lighting, facilities and feature of the building, local noise ordinances, parking, location, etc. These aren't exhaustive lists, but I hope that helps.
Sheeesh_
Badges: 6
Rep:
Report 10 months ago
(Original post by ambertiger98)
I would assume that you need to consider the needs of an event in each of these sections. For instance, in Catering I would consider the event capacity, price of catering, location, perishability of food and drink, legality of things like alcohol, food allergies options and vegetarian or vegan options. For Venue I would consider the capacity, room sizes, lighting, facilities and feature of the building, local noise ordinances, parking, location, etc. These aren't exhaustive lists, but I hope that helps.
Yo can you help me
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

How are you feeling about your results?

They're better than I expected (147)
40.27%
They're exactly what I expected (91)