The Student Room Group

Clearing courses

Already got my grades, can clearing courses be available from now till September? For example, it’s this week it’s not available for clearing, will it be in clearing in august perhaps? Can clearing course be available at any time?
Original post by Anonymous
Already got my grades, can clearing courses be available from now till September? For example, it’s this week it’s not available for clearing, will it be in clearing in august perhaps? Can clearing course be available at any time?

Clearing vacancies will vary throughout the summer with the biggest changes around August 10.

if you’re waiting for a specific university then it’s worth ringing them and asking if they expect the course to be listed later. They’ll often know now which courses definitely won’t be in clearing
Original post by Anonymous

Hi! Clearing started on the 5th of July, so any courses that are open for clearing should be visible in UCAS's course search tool. You can apply to these until the 21st of September at the very latest (but it is worth doing so as early as possible to avoid courses filling up). It is worth noting however that some courses will not be open for clearing, as may already be full from the original application session.

Hope that's helped, if you have any other questions about clearing just leave them here or send a DM.

Cameron
Student Ambassador

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending