What's on your To-Do list this summer?Watch
I'll be entering my final year of university come autumn, which means light revision and foundation year application prep for me
Will you be holidaying this summer:
Enjoy some of this:
Or suffering through this:
-Finish moving in
-Start my new job
-Join a local gym
-Sort out my wardrobe
-Get back into couch to 5k
-Keep in touch with my friends
- get a part time job
- buy the rest of the parts for my new PC build
- finish and maybe drop my next album
- gain weight
- workout more
- produce more beats
- finish more songs
- practice vocals daily
- spend time with friends n fam
Save money to buy more weights
Travel to one country at least
Buy more workout gear (nutrition Mainly )
Find a way of passive income
Prepare for uni
Learn 3 new skills (a language, rubix cube, enter a chess competition )
Read 2 books lmao
Fight a tree
- decorate my uni room
- have a declutter in my at home bedroom
- learn how to use Anki for next year - I downloaded it last year but it looked a bit complicated so I’m gonna have to look at some tutorials
- learn how to use my DSA software
- read some books
- Complete Blender beginner course and make my first project.
- Exercise more
- Finish Couch to 5K
- Read a few books
- Start volunteering
- physically prepare myself for moving to university
- relax (it’s been a stressful couple of years I deserve a break)
- Finish Couch to 5K
- Drink more water
- Meet my friends
- Go for a walk a day
- Cut chocolate out of my diet
2. Do a big room (especially wardrobe) clear out, try to sell things if possible
3. Continue working and saving money until September
4. Try the gym... Just got a membership and I highly doubt I'll enjoy the gym, but if I don't enjoy it then I won't waste money getting a membership at uni, and if I do then I know that's one extra hobby for uni and I'll be fitter and healthier by the time I start
5. Continue enjoying my new horse share
6. Possibly try get semi competent at cooking? I am awful and I don't think I can even cook pasta at this point!
- Clean up laptop fan.
- Complete PS Make a list of Universities I'm likely to choose.
- Start uploading on Vimeo.
- Start praying.
- Go to the gym more often, I've had a long break.
- turn my crush into a boyfriend!
- work really hard every day and do overtime if i can
- pray more
- read loads and make sure i get everything i want to each day done