The Student Room Group

UCAT Prep Advice

Hey guys,

I am currently doing my UCAT Prep rn for my test on the 5th of August. I wanted to ask for those who have already done it, at what time in your revision did you start to see real improvement?
Original post by eshanshakir
Hey guys,

I am currently doing my UCAT Prep rn for my test on the 5th of August. I wanted to ask for those who have already done it, at what time in your revision did you start to see real improvement?

Hiya. I did my UCAT last year and I made a spreadsheet to track my scores for mock tests. I did probably 6 weeks of 'proper' revision and looking at my scores I got worse within the first 2 weeks then saw steady improvement for the next 2 and the final 2 plateaued. It's hard to gauge because I used different resources at different points in time, and some resources are certainly more generous than others. I also want to say the the progress certainly wasn't linear (as you can probably tell) and there were certainly some duff scores and occasionally a really good score scattered throughout that temporarily changes my perspective of how well I thought my revision was working. To give you an idea, the last test I did was UCAT test D 2 days before my exam and I got 2770. My actual test score was 3010 which goes to show you how much variance you can have.

Hope this helps and good luck :smile:
Reply 2
Original post by eshanshakir
Hey guys,

There is a whole thread of UCAT discussion
https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=6864776

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending