The Student Room Group

My girlfriend embarrassed me in front of my dad

First off, I'm not angry at her and I think this is funny.

Me and my girlfriend hadn't done anything sexual yet. Last night, we were watching tv and making out, I got a boner but I told her to ignore It because I know she isn't ready for actual sex yet.

We carried on making out but then I heard my dad so we acted normal and I covered myself with my duvet (I did have to clothes on I just didn't want my dad to see my boner because that'd be embarrassing). My dad was talking to me and my girlfriend started touching my crotch. I laughed and I don't even know why, my dad asked why I was laughing and my girlfriend did even though she knew why.

I just said there was no reason which made me seem weird and my dad just left me alone after that.

My dad probably thinks I'm crazy or something
Original post by Anonymous
First off, I'm not angry at her and I think this is funny.

Me and my girlfriend hadn't done anything sexual yet. Last night, we were watching tv and making out, I got a boner but I told her to ignore It because I know she isn't ready for actual sex yet.

We carried on making out but then I heard my dad so we acted normal and I covered myself with my duvet (I did have to clothes on I just didn't want my dad to see my boner because that'd be embarrassing). My dad was talking to me and my girlfriend started touching my crotch. I laughed and I don't even know why, my dad asked why I was laughing and my girlfriend did even though she knew why.

I just said there was no reason which made me seem weird and my dad just left me alone after that.

My dad probably thinks I'm crazy or something

Haha he may or may not know the actual reason but he definitely isn't embarrassed by you
All you did was laugh..well and a bit of something else as well :wink:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending