tiegan.x16
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 months ago
Hi, is anyone else considering applying to the Foundation Year at Cambridge starting in 2022? I’d love to hear from any other prospective applicants!😊
DouglasMurray
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by tiegan.x16)
Hi, is anyone else considering applying to the Foundation Year at Cambridge starting in 2022? I’d love to hear from any other prospective applicants!😊
I am! What subject(s) are you hoping to study, within the course?
Medusa.D
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
same here, for hsps! what a levels are you currently doing?
drac0nis
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Hello! I'm applying for the Foundation Year with hopes of studying English at Cambridge afterwards. As someone who was a prospective Oxbridge applicant before falling ill for years and dropping out of school, this seems like the perfect course for me! I'm currently studying an Access course in Medicine as I was hoping to apply to medical school but I soon realised that I don't think that's right for me right now.

Is anyone else applying as a mature student? I'll be 21 when the course starts and I'm debating whether or not to apply to one of the mature colleges that are offering the course or to not. I'm stuck between Wolfson, Downing and Newnham.

I'd also love to hear from any other applicants
Theloniouss
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
For anyone unaware, there is an open evening for the foundation course on the 29th of September.
Last edited by Theloniouss; 1 month ago
IzzyBee100
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Hi im applying! I was homeless/ in emergency accomodation after fleeing domestic violence in year 12, so i missed around 5 months of education I want to study poli sci and IR possibly hopefully after. I applied via UCAS, but am still waiting for the email to fill out eligibility x
drac0nis
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by IzzyBee100)
Hi im applying! I was homeless/ in emergency accomodation after fleeing domestic violence in year 12, so i missed around 5 months of education I want to study poli sci and IR possibly hopefully after. I applied via UCAS, but am still waiting for the email to fill out eligibility x
Hello! It's so nice to hear from other applicants I just sent off my application via UCAS but literally minutes later realised that I made a mistake in my personal statement. I accidentally said that Owen Wilson wrote Chavs: The Demonisation of the Working Class and not Owen Jones I've read that book so many times and I still make that mistake! I hope I can amend it in the questionnaire they send you oops

I wish you all the luck in the application process!
IzzyBee100
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by drac0nis)
Hello! It's so nice to hear from other applicants I just sent off my application via UCAS but literally minutes later realised that I made a mistake in my personal statement. I accidentally said that Owen Wilson wrote Chavs: The Demonisation of the Working Class and not Owen Jones I've read that book so many times and I still make that mistake! I hope I can amend it in the questionnaire they send you oops

I wish you all the luck in the application process!
DO NOT STRESS! All they care about is wider reading and seeing that you are in love with your subject!
charelizaf
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Hello everyone!!
Im currently studying an access course in humanities and social sciences with the aim to study english lit afterwards
Hoping to finish and send my application within the next couple of weeks.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you made your mind up on your five uni choices?

Yes, and I've sent off my application! (252)
57.53%
I've made my choices but havent sent my application yet (58)
13.24%
I've got a good idea about the choices I want to make (47)
10.73%
I'm researching but still not sure which universities I want to apply to (38)
8.68%
I haven't started researching yet (24)
5.48%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (19)
4.34%

Watched Threads