jessd4147
Badges: 2
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 6 months ago
Hi I am working with a student as part of my practice in schools and have been asked to work on writing skill in german but I don't speak german nor have ever studied it. we have been asked to construct an example response to a past paper 90 word question that would receive full marks. The question is
Du schreibst ein Blog für ein deutsches OnlineForum über deine Schule und dein Schulleben.
Schreib:
• etwas über deine Schule
• welche Fächer du gut/nicht gut findest
• was du gestern in der Schule gemacht hast
• was du im nächsten Schuljahr machen wirst.
Du musst ungefähr 90 Wörter auf DEUTSCH
schreiben. Schreib etwas über alle Punkte der
Aufgabe.

can anyone offer any suggestions or advice?
bl0bf1sh
Badges: 9
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 6 months ago
just follow the prompt, and write a short sentence about each bullet point. I don't speak German, but a possible response in English:
My school is in the city centre and there are about 800 students, aged between 11 and 16. We study lots of subjects; my favourite is science because it is really interesting but I don't like religion because I find it too confusing. Yesterday, I had German and maths, and we played football at break time, which was fun. Next year I will study German and science, and I hope to play football on the school team as I love sport.
Krokodilo
Badges: 8
Rep:
Report 6 months ago
You still might want to know what the German text says, use an auto-translation site. Deepl.com is currently better than Google Translate at that. The text is simple enough to come out correctly in auto-translation: https://www.deepl.com

You write a blog for a German online forum about your school and your school life.
Write:
- something about your school
- which subjects you like/dislike
- what you did at school yesterday
- what you will do in the next school year.
You have to write about 90 words in GERMAN
in GERMAN. Write something about all the points of this task.
Kamil_B0
Badges: 7
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
Ich besuche gerade eine Schule, da ich gerade mein Abitur mache. Ich besuche eine Ganztagsschule, also dauert der Schultag von acht bis dreizehn Uhr. Im Allgemeinen sind meine Lieblingsfächer die Naturwissenschaften, d.h Chemie, Biologie und Physik. Englishunterrichte kann ich aber einfach nicht leiden. Gestern hatte ich Sport in der Schule getrieben, hatten wir dieses Mal auf dem Sportsfeld Fußball gespielt, denn das Wetter war wunderschön! Nachstes Jahr habe ich vor, den Theaterkreis beizutreten. Meine größter Traum ist Schauspieler zu sein!
Nobody2u
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
[QUOTE=jessd4147;95490850]Hi I am working with a student as part of my practice in schools and have been asked to work on writing skill in german but I don't speak german nor have ever studied it. we have been asked to construct an example response to a past paper 90 word question that would receive full marks. The question is
Du schreibst ein Blog für ein deutsches OnlineForum über deine Schule und dein Schulleben.
Schreib:
• etwas über deine Schule
• welche Fächer du gut/nicht gut findest
• was du gestern in der Schule gemacht hast
• was du im nächsten Schuljahr machen wirst.
Du musst ungefähr 90 Wörter auf DEUTSCH
schreiben. Schreib etwas über alle Punkte der
Aufgabe.

can anyone offer any suggestions or advice?QUOTE]

Most definitely deepl it!!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What is your favourite revision method?

Taking notes manually (74)
21.89%
Note taking apps (6)
1.78%
Flashcards (73)
21.6%
Revision guides (18)
5.33%
Past papers (155)
45.86%
Something else (let us know in the thread) (12)
3.55%

Watched Threads