The Student Room Group

Advanced Learner Loan for art & design a-level equivalent?

I have just found out that the 19+ advanced learner loan can be applied for up to 4 times in a lifetime. I am looking into possibly doing an a-level equivalent in art and design, and was wondering if it would be possible to apply for funding to cover the cost? I have a degree already in a different subject, and I took an access course in order to obtain this. Please can anyone kindly advise? Thank you in advance! :-)
Original post by zararoxx
I have just found out that the 19+ advanced learner loan can be applied for up to 4 times in a lifetime. I am looking into possibly doing an a-level equivalent in art and design, and was wondering if it would be possible to apply for funding to cover the cost? I have a degree already in a different subject, and I took an access course in order to obtain this. Please can anyone kindly advise? Thank you in advance! :-)

Hi, you can apply for up to 4 different Advanced Learner Loans.

http://ow.ly/7LGy30oSeKg

Thanks, Isaac
Reply 2
Thank you very much for the information and link Isaac. I am weighing up my options and wanted to know if some of what I will eventually need to pay for my art study interest can be funded at least a little. I am also looking to do Psychology as previously mentioned, but I don’t think I can apply for an advanced learner loan alongside student funding for a degree... please could you confirm if I am right there, if possible? Thank you in advance! Zara
Original post by zararoxx
Thank you very much for the information and link Isaac. I am weighing up my options and wanted to know if some of what I will eventually need to pay for my art study interest can be funded at least a little. I am also looking to do Psychology as previously mentioned, but I don’t think I can apply for an advanced learner loan alongside student funding for a degree... please could you confirm if I am right there, if possible? Thank you in advance! Zara

You can apply for an Advanced Learner Loan alongside your higher education loan.
Thanks, Isaac

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending