The Student Room Group
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London

LSE Provisional Results

Ive received my provisional results for LSE and one of my grades is so low in comparison to the rest, that it destroys my graduation prospect.

Is there anyone who has had an appeal successfully completed on this forum?

if so, any advice would be really calming at such a stressful time
Reply 1
Ec301?
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London
Reply 2
Original post by Lse124
Ec301?

ST300
Reply 3
I see. Mine has buggered me right up and I thought I did great in it so I’m confused. Hopefully it will change on Thursday
why would provisional results change on Thursday?
I don't think provisional results change anymore. They are fairly set in stone, unless the School deems the distribution to be too different from past years.
Original post by Lse124
I see. Mine has buggered me right up and I thought I did great in it so I’m confused. Hopefully it will change on Thursday

Was it an exam or an assignment? If you are talking +30% below the marks you expected, perhaps you submitted an incomplete paper, or even a wrong/old version on Moodle? Or worse, plagiarism? :frown:
Original post by econstudential
Was it an exam or an assignment? If you are talking +30% below the marks you expected, perhaps you submitted an incomplete paper, or even a wrong/old version on Moodle? Or worse, plagiarism? :frown:

wouldn't they inform the student about plagiarism before releasing the provisionals? my understanding is unis have a process to follow in those cases ...
Original post by Anonymous
wouldn't they inform the student about plagiarism before releasing the provisionals? my understanding is unis have a process to follow in those cases ...

That's probably true... I've thankfully not been in that position before so I don't know.
Does anyone know what time the final results are published tomorrow?
Reply 10
Tbh I didn’t fail at the end of the day and that’s all that matters. Lse is a shithole and I have so many more important skills that at least one employer will value above my degree, it’s just a sign that I have more opportunity than most to take life into my own hands
Original post by Lse124
Tbh I didn’t fail at the end of the day and that’s all that matters. Lse is a shithole and I have so many more important skills that at least one employer will value above my degree, it’s just a sign that I have more opportunity than most to take life into my own hands

I don't think LSE is half bad :P Who knows - maybe there was a mistake with your results!
are results out?
Original post by Anonymous
are results out?

Yeah results are on LSE For You
has anyone got final transcripts yet? i need them for my job. do they take so long?
Hey hows the appeal going, did you got your grades remarked or appealed and in the end an increase in amrks? Kinda in a similar situation rn.
(edited 1 month ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending