Part-time Physics A level

Watch this thread
Umi007
Badges: 3
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 10 months ago
I wanted to study A level Physics part-time

At a college or further education establishment with class attendance so I can participate with the experiments.

College, Sixth form in London

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated

NovaeSci
Badges: 18
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 10 months ago
You'll probably have a hard time finding a part-time A-Levels course in Physics, especially with experiments. Mind, if that's the only A-Level you intend to study, it would essentially feel like part-time anyway. What do you hope to achieve once you have your Physics A-Level?
Umi007
Badges: 3
Rep:
Report Thread starter 10 months ago
Would anyone have experience of doing physics A level online?

Any recommended online A level physics providers?

Thanks
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Y13's - If you haven't confirmed your firm and insurance choices yet, why is that?

I am waiting until the deadline in case anything in my life changes (25)
18.38%
I am waiting until the deadline in case something else changes (e.g. exams/pandemic related concerns) (15)
11.03%
I am waiting until I can see the unis in person (10)
7.35%
I still have more questions before I make my decision (24)
17.65%
No reason, just haven't entered it yet (35)
25.74%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (27)
19.85%

Watched Threads