:rant:

It wasn't an offer, nor was it a rejection. A freaking update. :lolwut:

well... AT LEAST, its not a rejection.
I want an email from Warwick Lol!
What kind of update?
Ruhell

Arrgggh i just opened mine too, dear lord my heart was racing!
Only to find it's an update saying, 'We are trying to finalise all decisions by 20th March'.

¬_¬
Im am actually very worried i dont have one of these
they think it's funny don't they! teasing you! i got a letter from nottingham wishing me happy xmas! i was like THANKS... rolls eyes...
Reply 2386
so is late march the deadline for when we should have finally heard back from all our choices?
Reply 2387
loulapops
they think it's funny don't they! teasing you! i got a letter from nottingham wishing me happy xmas! i was like THANKS... rolls eyes...

:laughing:
Ruhell

Yeah I just got one of those. Maybe instead of wasting their time sending emails saying nothing they could concentrate on reading UCAS applications?!

Meh...I don't know why I care I don't even want to go to Warwick!
Hey All
Congratulation to all of you who have received offers from your top choice!
I have heard from all my choices except Durham! I applied in October yet on Durham's AES it says my application still hasn't been passed to a college! Waiting for it is driving me insane! Doesn't help that my LNAT was much worse than last year. (18)
However I did get my Warwick offer with the Year abroad last week! Yay :tongue:
Reply 2390
Hannah2982
Hey All
Congratulation to all of you who have received offers from your top choice!
I have heard from all my choices except Durham! I applied in October yet on Durham's AES it says my application still hasn't been passed to a college! Waiting for it is driving me insane! Doesn't help that my LNAT was much worse than last year. (18)
However I did get my Warwick offer with the Year abroad last week! Yay :tongue:

Durham is the only one i'm still waiting to hear back from, and I agree the wait is horrible. I've also been offered a place at Warwick with a year abroad AND I got 18 on LNAT! Crazy!
Reply 2391
crayola5
Durham is the only one i'm still waiting to hear back from, and I agree the wait is horrible. I've also been offered a place at Warwick with a year abroad AND I got 18 on LNAT! Crazy!

Warwick do not take into account the LNAT score babe, but well done on your offers. :wink:
i applied in early november
my application for Durham still hasnt been received by the college.
still no reply from Nottingham or Bristol either
it's driving me mad
Reply 2393
Ruhell
Warwick do not take into account the LNAT score babe, but well done on your offers. :wink:

Sorry I obvioulsy didn't make myself clear. I know Warwick don't look at LNAT scores, I just meant it's crazy that the person i quoted and i still have to wait for Durham, both got offers from Warwick M108 and both got 18 on LNAT.
Reply 2394
gi.
i doubt you would have any trouble with getting into warwick with your grades. hahaha.. im sure they will get back to you pretty soon, they took about 2 months to get back to me.

on the otherhand, im on my THIRD month of waiting for KCL. pfffft.

i got my offer from KCL exactly 3 months after applied so i have been waiting for Warwick almost 4 months!!
Reply 2395
gi.
i doubt you would have any trouble with getting into warwick with your grades. hahaha.. im sure they will get back to you pretty soon, they took about 2 months to get back to me.

on the otherhand, im on my THIRD month of waiting for KCL. pfffft.

I have been waiting for KCL for FOUR months! I wish they would respond already so I could respond to my offer from UCL.
Reply 2396
warwick, after my previous rambles has now also sent me this bloody update thing! get on with it! first happy xmas and now this, is it deliberate! lol i'm guessing those with this email have still got quite a wait lol it said like 20th march!
S_D_F
warwick, after my previous rambles has now also sent me this bloody update thing! get on with it! first happy xmas and now this, is it deliberate! lol i'm guessing those with this email have still got quite a wait lol it said like 20th march!

I sense that bad things shall happen, considering I am a very, VERY impatient person. :ninja:

:tumble:
Reply 2398

Seriously these emails are doing my head in they've had my application since OCTOBER:mad: They must know if they want me or not seeing as how other people have been given offers .... no rejections as yet why do i feel those of use left are rejected ???
Stupid thing is I don't really want Warwick i just want to firm but can't !!
Reply 2399
Dil-Emma
I sense that bad things shall happen, considering I am a very, VERY impatient person. :ninja:

:tumble:

i know its been like 4 months!! you must really want to go to warwick to have applied twice lol i applied to the M108 as well but am now worried as i see so many people have their offers for M108 and i thought it was a relatively small acceptance

Latest

Trending

Trending