JP Morgan Work Experience 2022

Watch this thread
Miucee
Badges: 3
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 11 months ago
What date did the JP Morgan applications for 2021 open ? What was the application process and what questions did they ask ? Looking to apply for the 2022 session
ept.md
Badges: 5
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 11 months ago
(Original post by Miucee)
What date did the JP Morgan applications for 2021 open ? What was the application process and what questions did they ask ? Looking to apply for the 2022 session
It will open in the first week of August
Miucee
Badges: 3
Rep:
Report Thread starter 11 months ago
(Original post by ept.md)
It will open in the first week of August
Do you know what questions they tend to ask on the application ? Also is there some sort of mailing list which you are following ?
Last edited by Miucee; 11 months ago
arnv32
Rep:
Report 8 months ago
It says that the applications will open for 24 hours on 21st October on their website here.
It's 00:08 and they're not open yet, so I guess I'll wait till the morning since I'm pretty sure the acceptance is not on a 'first come, first serve' basis.
arnv32
Rep:
Report 7 months ago
update: i got in
zoe2404
Badges: 12
Rep:
Report 7 months ago
(Original post by arnv32)
update: i got in
well done me too! London or bournemouth?
arnv32
Rep:
Report 7 months ago
(Original post by zoe2404)
well done me too! London or bournemouth?
congrats! London for Technology - and you?
mt.duong
Badges: 2
Rep:
Report 7 months ago
ooh same i got into london for finance ) x
Jiji011
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 7 months ago
(Original post by mt.duong )
Hi do you have Instagram, I would like to ask questions about your application process! And well done happy for you
Jiji011
Rep:
Report 7 months ago
Hi do you have Instagram I would like to ask some questions about ur application process and congrats happy for you 😀
Last edited by Jiji011; 7 months ago
arnv32
Rep:
Report 7 months ago
(Original post by Jiji011)
Hi do you have Instagram I would like to ask some questions about ur application process and congrats happy for you 😀
unfortunately not, i deleted it a couple months ago. sorry about that
Jiji011
Rep:
Report 7 months ago
unfortunately not, i deleted it a couple months ago. sorry about that
It’s ok , may I ask how should I approach the assessment centre as I have it on Monday? Would I need to prepare and what questions may I expect in the interview! Thank you
arnv32
Rep:
Report 7 months ago
It’s ok , may I ask how should I approach the assessment centre as I have it on Monday? Would I need to prepare and what questions may I expect in the interview! Thank you
I would suggest preparing general job interview questions (see online) with tailored answers for you. Maybe create a list of possible questions they could ask and prepare answers to them? I would also encourage researching a bit about the company and its values, but don't worry about this bit too much. The real key here is practice. Practise doing interviews with someone or even on your own by recording yourself, and any feedback is always valuable. Good luck!
Jiji011
Rep:
Report 7 months ago
I would suggest preparing general job interview questions (see online) with tailored answers for you. Maybe create a list of possible questions they could ask and prepare answers to them? I would also encourage researching a bit about the company and its values, but don't worry about this bit too much. The real key here is practice. Practise doing interviews with someone or even on your own by recording yourself, and any feedback is always valuable. Good luck!
Thank you for your help ❤️
mt.duong
Rep:
Report 7 months ago
yeah just pm me and i’ll send you mine x
mt.duong
Rep:
Report 7 months ago
Hi do you have Instagram, I would like to ask questions about your application process! And well done happy for you
but honestly like they asked you pretty generic questions that you would expect !!
zoe2404
Badges: 12
Rep:
Report 7 months ago
bournemouth for finance
starssash
Badges: 7
Rep:
Report 7 months ago
Heyyyy, can you please explain the assessment centre tasks for me,I have never done them before and mine is monday
starssash
Badges: 7
Rep:
Report 7 months ago
Thank you for your help ❤️
I am scareedddddd
Jiji011
Rep:
Report 7 months ago
yeah just pm me and i’ll send you mine x
Hi, student room doesn’t let me so do you have any social media account that I can pm you ! And I have my assessment centre tommorow, would you be able to give me any advice😀
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

Were exams easier or harder than you expected?

Easier (65)
28.02%
As I expected (72)
31.03%
Harder (87)
37.5%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (8)
3.45%

Watched Threads