The Student Room Group

Scores for Successful Formal and Provisional DWP Work Coach Positions for June 2021!!

Congratulations DWP Work Coach Offer Holders

Please can successful fomal offers holders tell me what score they got to get a formal offer? Also can reserve list offer holders tell me what score they got to be on the reserve list.

See below Scoring guide!
Adequate 4
Good 5
Strong 6
Substantial 7

You must score at least 4 for each criteria to be offered a job. I know location and choices and other factors affect when you get a formal offer. However, I just want some idea on when I can receive a formal based also on my score. I appreciate you sharing your scores.

Thanks

Obi18u
(edited 2 years ago)
Original post by Obi18
Congratulations DWP WOrk Coach Offer Holders from Student Room

Please can successful formal offers holders tell me what score they got to get a formal offer? Also can reserve list offer holders tell me what score they got to be on the reserve list.

See below Scoring guide!
Adequate 4
Good 5
Strong 6
Substantial 7

You must score at least 4 for each criteria to be offered a job. I know location and choices and other factors affect when you get a formal offer. However, I just want some idea on when I can receive a formal based also on my score. I appreciate you sharing your scores.

Thanks

Obi18u

hey . Where are you getting these scores ? What stage are you up to ?
Reply 2
Hi myalauryn

The scores are calculated from the feedback you are given after a successful interview. You get feedback on the six questions you answered on communicating and influencing, managing a quality service and making effective decisions. So if it says you provided substantial evidence in the feedback it means you scored 7 for that competency etc.

What stage are you? Were you successful in the interview? What was your score based on the feedback from the interview?

Best wishes

obi18u
Original post by Obi18
Hi myalauryn

The scores are calculated from the feedback you are given after a successful interview. You get feedback on the six questions you answered on communicating and influencing, managing a quality service and making effective decisions. So if it says you provided substantial evidence in the feedback it means you scored 7 for that competency etc.

What stage are you? Were you successful in the interview? What was your score based on the feedback from the interview?

Best wishes

obi18u

Right ok that's interesting thankyou , I think going by your score system I scored 19 and I'm now on the reserve list . What about you ?
Reply 4
Original post by myalauryn
Right ok that's interesting thankyou , I think going by your score system I scored 19 and I'm now on the reserve list . What about you ?

Ok please tell me how many questions that you were given feedback that you provided evidence that was adequate, good, strong or substantial if any out of the six questions? Then I can double check your score.

Best wishes

Obi18u
(edited 2 years ago)
Reply 5
Forgot to add scored 30 based on evidence I received from highest to lowest
Substantial evidence=7
Strong evidence=6
good evidence=5
adequate evidence=4
adequate evidence=4
adequate evidence=4
Original post by Obi18
Ok please tell me how many questions that you were given feedback that you provided evidence that was adequate, good, strong or substantial if any out of the six questions? Then I can double check your score.

Best wishes

Obi18u

I got it wrong I scored 27 out of 6 questions
Reply 7
Original post by myalauryn
I got it wrong I scored 27 out of 6 questions

Me too! Mine was 33. You have done really well!
What area have you applied ?
Reply 9
I got 7 in all questions which makes a total of 35. Do you guys, specifically thread starters know what are the chances of getting offered a provisional offer instead of being put on a reserve list? any answers would be massively appreciated.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending