MBA selection - University of Liverpool vs University of Exeter

Watch this thread
Greens123
Badges: 3
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Can you guys please help in choosing an University for me for pursuing MBA - University of Liverpool vs University of Exeter? I am holding offers from both, both are RG universities and it seems those are similarly ranked.

I like the modules of Exeter MBA a bit better, but Liverpool as a city seems to be a bit less expensive. So please help me decide.

Thanks in advance!
Last edited by Greens123; 1 year ago
squarocean17
Badges: 1
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
Hey! It's been a year since you posted the query and I am standing where you were at that time. Would you please help me with my query about which one you chose and why? TIA
ExeterStudentRep
Badges: 8
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by squarocean17)
Hey! It's been a year since you posted the query and I am standing where you were at that time. Would you please help me with my query about which one you chose and why? TIA
Hi squarocean17,

It's great to hear you are considering the University of Exeter for your studies! Please feel free to get in contact if you have any questions, and we'll be happy to help!

Kitty, University of Exeter Student Ambassador.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

How confident are you that you'll achieve the grades you need to get into your firm uni?

I think I've exceeded the grades for my university offer (28)
19.58%
I think I've met the grades for my university offer (33)
23.08%
I think I've missed the grades for my university offer (75)
52.45%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (7)
4.9%

Watched Threads