Taanashe
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 months ago
Hello
.I did my interview for Bsc Adult Nursing through zoom with Shifielled Hallam University on Tuesday.so is there anyone who have an idea on how long do they take to respond.
Regards
Taanashe
Gemmabestall
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
Hi! I’ve just had my interview today and she said they’re normally pretty quick… did you get a response from them?
Sheffield Hallam University
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
Hi Taanashe and Gemmabestall

Firstly, congratulations on your offer to interview for BSc Adult Nursing, I hope everything went well for you both!

Just for your information - our admissions team will not be able to tell you the decision on the day, but they will let you know the result as soon as possible. As there is very high competition for some courses, they may delay making final decisions until they have completed all the interviews. This means that you may not receive a decision following the interview for several weeks but you will be informed if this is the case.

If you have applied through UCAS, the decision will be communicated via UCAS Track, so please check your account regularly! If you have applied to us directly, we will communicate our decision via email.

Best of luck to you both!

Arzu - Official Sheffield Hallam rep
Taanashe
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 months ago
(Original post by Gemmabestall)
Hi! I’ve just had my interview today and she said they’re normally pretty quick… did you get a response from them?
Yes I got an offer yesterday so that's a week .
Wish you good luck ☺️
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What support do you need with your UCAS application?

I need help researching unis (9)
12.86%
I need help researching courses (5)
7.14%
I need help with filling out the application form (4)
5.71%
I need help with my personal statement (29)
41.43%
I need help with understanding how to make my application stand out (18)
25.71%
I need help with something else (let us know in the thread!) (2)
2.86%
I'm feeling confident about my application and don't need any help at the moment (3)
4.29%

Watched Threads