The Student Room Group

I ate a lot of sweets and feel awful

I haven’t eaten much today just some bean salad and pasta but then I ate loads of sweets probably at least like 1000 calories and i feel terrible, i feel awful. How can I burn at least half of these calories as quick as possible, how much can I eat and will it affect my weight much, i just feel like absolute **** right now and any help would be appreciated thank you
hello hello - one if you’re feeling guilty - i promise you dont! you will spiral so quickly so here are some preventative measures i take now to stop me feeling guilty once ive eaten (you have to actually try and take your mind off of food/ calories completely as well)

- drink water! drinking lots of water is great as it will help flush out any toxins or bad stuff from the sweets you ate
- in terms of losing calories, please do not turn around and do cardio or smth, go for a nice walk and get yourself immersed by nature
- try doing some housework
overall just distract yourself!! hope this helps at least a tiny bit

ps: ik from experience that if you binge once in a while the way your body looks doesnt change (i tried to break away from my problem and ate 3/4 meals in a day once after eating 1/2 normally and nothing happened) you might ‘gain weight’ but thatll level off pretty quick i promise
Original post by Anonymous
I haven’t eaten much today just some bean salad and pasta but then I ate loads of sweets probably at least like 1000 calories and i feel terrible, i feel awful. How can I burn at least half of these calories as quick as possible, how much can I eat and will it affect my weight much, i just feel like absolute **** right now and any help would be appreciated thank you

Run ,Just RUUUUN ---But real one --

Swim if you can
Reply 3
I've been there, sleep it off you will feel better tomorrow

Quick Reply

Latest