Leslie21
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 months ago
Throughout your programme you should have been developing a range of strategies to help you to overcome the factors that may have impacted on your studies. You need to write an evaluation of the strategies that you have used to overcome these factors and how you have developed these strategies over time.GUIDANCE

You should consider the effectiveness of each strategy you have used, as well as other strategies that you could develop to improve your performance for the remainder of your course.

The evaluation must be between 300 and 400 words.

Remember, when you ‘evaluate’ you need to give your verdict as to what extent your observations are true or to what extent you agree with them. Provide evidence or examples which both agree with and contradict an argument. Come to a final conclusion, basing your decision on what you judge to be the most important factors and justify how you have made your choice.

Can someone send me there example just need a base i will not copy xx
Langford05
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Leslie21)
Throughout your programme you should have been developing a range of strategies to help you to overcome the factors that may have impacted on your studies. You need to write an evaluation of the strategies that you have used to overcome these factors and how you have developed these strategies over time.GUIDANCE

You should consider the effectiveness of each strategy you have used, as well as other strategies that you could develop to improve your performance for the remainder of your course.

The evaluation must be between 300 and 400 words.

Remember, when you ‘evaluate’ you need to give your verdict as to what extent your observations are true or to what extent you agree with them. Provide evidence or examples which both agree with and contradict an argument. Come to a final conclusion, basing your decision on what you judge to be the most important factors and justify how you have made your choice.

Can someone send me there example just need a base i will not copy xx
Did u manage to complete
rinnads
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Did u get an answer of anyone
Leslie21
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by rinnads)
Did u get an answer of anyone
nope no answer but I managed to figure it out
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Feeling behind at school/college? What is the best thing your teachers could to help you catch up?

Extra compulsory independent learning activities (eg, homework tasks) (0)
0%
Run extra compulsory lessons or workshops (1)
12.5%
Focus on making the normal lesson time with them as high quality as possible (2)
25%
Focus on making the normal learning resources as high quality/accessible as possible (1)
12.5%
Provide extra optional activities, lessons and/or workshops (3)
37.5%
Assess students, decide who needs extra support and focus on these students (1)
12.5%

Watched Threads