The Student Room Group

Who will you be watching the Euro 2020/2021 finals with?

Poll

Who will you be watching the Euro 2020/2021 finals with?

Who will you be watching with?
(edited 2 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by Zackary12345
Will you be watching with your friends, family, alone or with your cat?

I honestly don’t care about euro. I will be watching attack on Titan.
Reply 2
Will be watching it with friends from uni. Going to have to get to the pub near opening time to get a seat.
Travelling home earlier that day, so my parents along with my partner :smile:

Even though England will very likely lose
Reply 4
I'm isolating so...

I'm not that into the international footie anyway so might not even watch it at all
Reply 5
Original post by 04MR17
Travelling home earlier that day, so my parents along with my partner :smile:

Even though England will very likely lose

england are favourites to win.

there's a great offer here with 30/1 odds for new customers to william hill on mobile

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/betting-tips/15547220/england-win-euro-2020-betting-william-hill-offer/

unfortunately i am already signed up with them, but if i wasn't ...with those great odds i'd be placing a bet.
Reply 6
Original post by Zackary12345
Who will you be watching with?

family.
Parents :smile:
family!
Me myself and I. My family are WAY to hectic.
Original post by ANM775

there's a great offer here with 30/1 odds for new customers to william hill on mobile

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/betting-tips/15547220/england-win-euro-2020-betting-william-hill-offer/

unfortunately i am already signed up with them, but if i wasn't ...with those great odds i'd be placing a bet.
I am not a betting person generally. But I it doesn't surprise me that bookies are placing them as favourites to entice more people to place bets. Furthermore, I am from Liverpool, so will respectfully not be clicking on your link.
Reply 11
I'll be going to Wembley before the match to soak in the atmosphere and then going to watch it with family on TV who don't live far from the stadium.
Reply 12
Original post by ANM775

- Maximum £1 stake
- Winnings (£30) paid out in 3 x free bets valid for 30 days

So they're just offering free bets which a lot of bookies do anyway for new customers.
I (Persephone the Therapy Penguin) will be watching with my Pals, as well as TLG :nutcase:

20210710_103804-compressed.jpg.jpeg
Original post by Hazzz01
family!

i watching it with jack grealish on the england sub bench:biggrin:
Reply 15
Original post by Notnek
- Maximum £1 stake
- Winnings (£30) paid out in 3 x free bets valid for 30 days

So they're just offering free bets which a lot of bookies do anyway for new customers.

I thought it sounded too good to be true 😐
Original post by Wise Goldie
i watching it with jack grealish on the england sub bench:biggrin:

:lol:
Original post by Hazzz01
:lol:

did you like that lol:biggrin:

im watching at home with my mum and dad and sister but shes not that bothered on football
Watching it with the boys at a lounge.
Reply 19
alone ( ._.)

Quick Reply

Latest