Gta 5 saloons?

Watch this thread
No Go!
Badges: 1
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
What's the best saloon car in gta 5 for like driving around the map, like handling, fun and looks?
username5714630
Badges: 12
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 year ago
A car that comes to mind is the Karin Kuruma. It handles pretty nicely and is relatively cheap for the non bulletproof version. I think you would have a lot of fun if you drove it around the map.

Although, why would you want a saloon car :confused:. Surely you want a sports car like the Progen T20 or a jet after all it is GTA...
Ffs.
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by greg6868)
A car that comes to mind is the Karin Kuruma. It handles pretty nicely and is relatively cheap for the non bulletproof version. I think you would have a lot of fun if you drove it around the map.

Although, why would you want a saloon car :confused:. Surely you want a sports car like the Progen T20 or a jet after all it is GTA...
Sports or super cars just skid about they are better for stunt series really
username5714630
Badges: 12
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Ffs.)
Sports or super cars just skid about they are better for stunt series really
Which ones have you tried?
The progen T20 and Dinka jester basically stick
to the road whenever I drive them
Ffs.
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by greg6868)
Which ones have you tried?
The progen T20 and Dinka jester basically stick
to the road whenever I drive them
Tourismo
ozzyoscy
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
Did this banned dude who keeps coming back to this forum to make GTA car topics... seriously make 2 alts to talk with himself?...
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

How are you feeling about your results?

They're better than I expected (112)
40.73%
They're exactly what I expected (65)
23.64%