Turn on thread page Beta

Blueprint for a Worldwide Currency System. watch

ReputationRep:
    I tell people that there will be a one world government with a one world currency, and they laugh and mock and scorn.

I also tell people that the "recession" or the "credit crunch" was deliberately created by the rulers to illicite plans for social engineering throughout the world and bring in under our noses, it seems, a one world currency and a world in which the rule of law governs the conduct of nations.

Not exactly a "told you so!!" but:

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=wFs99zBTRO0

What did Gerald Massey say? Oh yes,..."They Must find it Difficult, Those who have taken authority as the truth, instead of truth as the authority"

:rolleyes:

Discuss if you want to.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Martyn*)
    the rule of law governs the conduct of nations.
    I'm not sure you understand what that actually means, but it sounds pretty good to me!

ReputationRep:
    How exactly did the rulers create this financial mess?

ReputationRep:
    They print money out of thin air. They lend you this money with added interest. Then you get in debt and a "crisis" ensues - the one we are in now.

That's how.

ReputationRep:
    You're a conspiracy theorist, there will never be a world currency!!!

And if there is it will be a good idea...

Does anybody ever catch themselves doing that particular mental flip?
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    i agree. one world currency would be a great idea. i only feel it wont happen until be are in meaningful contact with different species.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DayneD89)
    i agree. one world currency would be a great idea. i only feel it wont happen until be are in meaningful contact with different species.
    Different species?

Do you mean like when Regan talked about how an outside threat could unite us all?

Btw did anyone see Bloomberg talking about the possibility of a 'Tri-polar' currency system?

ReputationRep:
    The film the film *racks brain for its name* Zeittergeist or something?!

There is nothing we can do, should just let the few who rule the world get on with it and distract ourselves with our meaningless lives.

Life is just a ride - you think it can't be because you have real things like a job and bank account so it must be real - but no, it's just a ride.

ReputationRep:
    I'd hate to take that statement out of context, but it could be a step in the world currency direction. I'd give it a 25% chance that the pro-NWO elites are trying to build the foundations of a world currency, and thus greater economic control, this soon.

Perhaps it's more to do with the way currencies are valued, though.
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    Iv seen zeitgeist and yes, if you believe it all it is quite scary. im not anti-conspiracy and i do believe there is a few people in very powerful positions who are greedy. but what do you expect. power = corruption. it's gonna happen. problem is the kinda people you want in power are the kind who wouldn't want to be in power.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DayneD89)
    Iv seen zeitgeist and yes, if you believe it all it is quite scary. im not anti-conspiracy and i do believe there is a few people in very powerful positions who are greedy. but what do you expect. power = corruption. it's gonna happen. problem is the kinda people you want in power are the kind who wouldn't want to be in power.
    Mostly. What do people expect, that all the world's leaders have the best interests of the masses at heart?

ReputationRep:
    The 'conspiracy' has significant value. Central banking is how Governments, despite proclaiming to be capitalist, control the economic life of the nation and if they feel like starting a recession then they will do so. This one wasn't started on purpose - merely by accident because the central bankists are idiots, but its no coincidence that every depression in the 20th C has been caused by a Government action and eventually resulted in more Government action ... they just don't learn. Or is it - that they just don't want to learn?
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    i have to admit that i am being swayed by your arguments, but getting back to the original point, what would be so bad about a world currency?

ReputationRep:
    All economic depressions are caused by central banks. One central bank that controls the world...? It would have financial leverage over everybody.
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    surely the markets effect each other as it is, ie a recession in America will effect us here in Britain, how much would really change?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bagration)
    All economic depressions are caused by central banks. One central bank that controls the world...? It would have financial leverage over everybody.
    You seem to know your economic stuff. In a nutshell, how do central banks create depressions, and how can future economic downturns be avoided?

Does it have anything do to with how central banks essentially act; where they create money out of thin air and then lend it to governments with interest, where the only way to pay it back is to borrow more?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Darkel)
    You seem to know your economic stuff. In a nutshell, how do central banks create depressions, and how can future economic downturns be avoided?

Does it have anything do to with how central banks essentially act; where they create money out of thin air and then lend it to governments with interest, where the only way to pay it back is to borrow more?
    It is very much to do with that. If you've got time then you can watch this: http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=iYZM58dulPE but I'll detail it here.

Banks creates money by fractional reserve banking, i.e, it uses the money loaned to them to loan out again, so if I put £10 in the bank and they loan out £5 to you - when the system has come round full circle, an extra £5 has been put into the economy. Who gets this first? Well, you do, because you loaned it out. You don't suffer the results of the inflation as badly as everyone else. But this is also wrong because my property - i.e. my money is being taken from me and used by the Bank. Of course if fractioanl reserve banking was made illegal (which it ought to be - it's outright theft) then Banks could still make profits by offering 1 year contracts in which someone legally signs over their money (for an interest profit) to be used by the bank in loans. That's not relevant but i'm just clearing it up.

The Federal Reserve does this but it loans money to the Government and who does the Government loan money to? To the businesses it contracts, of course, but also, the U.S. Government in the 90s gave guarantees to mortgage firms that if loans were defaulted the Federal Reserve would guarantee them. I buy a house for £185,000 - but I can only pay off £140,000, so what does the Fed do? Creates £40,000.

The first great depression was caused by the Federal Reserve inflating and deflating the currency, messing with the money supply. Bad loans or artifically low credit/interst by the Central Bank (the Federal Reserve in this case) cause malinvestment. This requires a recession to solve, but rather than face the recession, the Government and Media blames the free market for the problems, and uses it as an excuse to intervene. In this way the Great Depression was lengthened by 7 years.

http://newsroom.ucla.edu/portal/ucla...px?RelNum=5409
    It's called the Austrian Business Cycle Theory - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Austria...s_Cycle_Theory (more can be found around mises.org).

Think about it - with low interest rates, the Central Bank encourages huge borrowing and therefore malinvestments, i.e, putting capital where otherwise it would not be put because it is insecure. Then when it all goes wrong they blame Capitalism and repeat the process. The Dollar, for example, has lost 94% of its value in the past 100 years due to the Federal Reserve inflating the money supply. The Pound is very very similar.
    Anyway the video I linked at the start explains it far, far better than I can, although it lasts for a full 40 minues.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bagration)
    This one wasn't started on purpose - merely by accident because the central bankists are idiots, but its no coincidence that every depression in the 20th C has been caused by a Government action and eventually resulted in more Government action ... they just don't learn. Or is it - that they just don't want to learn?
    No. They knew exactly what they were doing.
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    not this time. THIS time it was an accident.

ReputationRep:
    This is interesting from the Economist in 1988 :

"Get ready for "The Phoenix" world currency by 2018"

http://www.godlikeproductions.com/fo...sage609580/pg1

Phoenix?

If the crisis is by accident all I can say is, I wish I was afflicted with such incompotence coupled with incredible luck. Just making trillions by accident huh? Ooops

Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.