How do you manage nerves? (Exam results)

Watch this thread
Aarif - Newman University Rep
Badges: 10
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 11 months ago
What do you do to manage your nerves?
tk334
Badges: 6
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 11 months ago
There’s an app called Headspace. Very worth the money, has courses or single mediations for exam stress and nerves and anxiety. I was hesitant to meditate as i thought pffttt that wont work but it really REALLY does. I also think if you have prepared enough and just knowing you tried your hardest, whatever the outcome is you should be proud. In terms of night before an exam, do not stay up for hours going over content or doing exam questions, I recommend maybe watching a couple of summary videos on YouTube on the things you still need to gloss over. Other than that, it sounds silly but just breathe and remember EVERYONE IS GOING THROUGH THE EXACT SAME THING. Millions of people do exams and stressing so so so so much will only drag your result down. Be confident in your intelligence and ability.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

Were exams easier or harder than you expected?

Easier (52)
26.4%
As I expected (65)
32.99%
Harder (72)
36.55%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (8)
4.06%

Watched Threads