The Student Room Group

2021-2022 University Year

What do you guys think will happen with universities this year? Next week (July 19th) all the restrictions are supposed to be lifted, and with the football and winter coming soon… I’m so worried about yet another year or our education being impacted due to lockdowns. I’m supposed to be going into my first year of uni this September but I really don’t want to be spending it sitting in a dorm for the whole year.
Original post by Helianthuss
What do you guys think will happen with universities this year? Next week (July 19th) all the restrictions are supposed to be lifted, and with the football and winter coming soon… I’m so worried about yet another year or our education being impacted due to lockdowns. I’m supposed to be going into my first year of uni this September but I really don’t want to be spending it sitting in a dorm for the whole year.

samee, i just wanna know whats gonna happen, don't wanna be paying so much money just to sit at home. But everyone's (people around me) saying there's gonna be another wave
Original post by Helianthuss

Still the same, and I just heard back from my uni that they will provide online study options for limited courses. How are things around you now?
I don't think my firm or insurance choice has even said what's online yet or anything like that. If anything it's more stressful than waiting for exam results

Quick Reply

Latest