LoopyLisa09
Badges: 4
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 4 months ago
Hi,

I just wondering if anyone can help me with unit 2 question 2, I've achieved everything else on unit 2 but struggling with this one. Can anyone help please.
Emily_B
Badges: 15
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 4 months ago
(Original post by LoopyLisa09)
Hi,

I just wondering if anyone can help me with unit 2 question 2, I've achieved everything else on unit 2 but struggling with this one. Can anyone help please.
Unit 2 question 2 for what? Telling us that would help.... also, giving us the question & assignment guidance would also help.
LoopyLisa09
Badges: 4
Rep:
Report Thread starter 4 months ago
Sorry new to this forum.
Doing an access to higher education for nursing.

Unit 2 preparing to study

Question 2
Write an evaluation of your learning strengths and weaknesses in relation to a learning theory.
Emily_B
Badges: 15
Rep:
Report 4 months ago
(Original post by LoopyLisa09)
Sorry new to this forum.
Doing an access to higher education for nursing.

Unit 2 preparing to study

Question 2
Write an evaluation of your learning strengths and weaknesses in relation to a learning theory.
So at some point before starting the assignment, you will have been given some stuff relating to learning theory. Use this to write yourself a list of strengths & weaknesses. Then turn that into an "according to this learning theory, I'm good at learning this way, but not so good at learning that way, this is where it may become a problem & this is how I could work around this"
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How would you describe the quality of the digital skills you're taught at school?

Excellent (28)
9.62%
Okay (86)
29.55%
A bit lacking (105)
36.08%
Not good at all (72)
24.74%

Watched Threads