The Student Room Group

can 2 persons use the same medify account?

Me and my brother are in the same year and will be doing ucat this august, I have bought a single medify subscription and wanna ask if both of us can use one account, there are sometimes error when marking something, would that be because of shred account? thanks.
Original post by Shoaib1234
Me and my brother are in the same year and will be doing ucat this august, I have bought a single medify subscription and wanna ask if both of us can use one account, there are sometimes error when marking something, would that be because of shred account? thanks.

wont it be hard to track each of your progress ? like wouldn't you want 2 separate ones? if you're struggling financially, there's loads of giveaways on insta
I don't think you are allowed to login to 2 locations at once. I had a laptop and a desktop and whenever I logged onto my laptop it would log me out of my desktop account and vice versa.
It might work so long as you use it at different times although, it is in August so I'd suggest just getting 2 separate accounts so there's less hassle especially if you want to use medify for a long period closer to the exams.

I believe technically Medify doesn't allow this.
I agree with users above that it will be difficult to track your progress and would be easier to have 2 seperate accounts, especially as you can only take the mocks once.
Reply 4
Original post by sarahjanesmith
wont it be hard to track each of your progress ? like wouldn't you want 2 separate ones? if you're struggling financially, there's loads of giveaways on insta

Thanks, We also have the kaplan book with the online version and the 1250 one aswell so thought there would be enough questions to practice for both of us , didn’t really think about the progression though. And where can I find those giveaways? On the medify account on insta or people giving it out?
Thanks, We also have the kaplan book with the online version and the 1250 one aswell so thought there would be enough questions to practice for both of us , didn’t really think about the progression though. And where can I find those giveaways? On the medify account on insta or people giving it out?

some medics/doctors/companies give them out on insta

Quick Reply

Latest