Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Mmmmmmmmm!!! I eat a fair few cereal bars... but normally more cos they're pseudo-healthy food than cos i like them. But you know what i just started eating these nutrigrain berry medly 'chewy' bars... and they're really good!! I may have found an alternative to chocolate!!

ReputationRep:
    Harvest chewies are nice too except for the toffee flavoured ones.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bekaboo)
    Mmmmmmmmm!!! I eat a fair few cereal bars... but normally more cos they're pseudo-healthy food than cos i like them. But you know what i just started eating these nutrigrain berry medly 'chewy' bars... and they're really good!! I may have found an alternative to chocolate!!
    I love those!

ReputationRep:
    I like the strawberry ones with yogurt.

ReputationRep:
    *Stomach rumbles*
    I'm so, so hungry. And the trouble is, I've had dinner. Damn this diet...

ReputationRep:
    tracker bars are delicious, the choco chip ones. I always grab them in the morning.

ReputationRep:
    Mmmm i used to love tracker bars - but my faves were the raspberry and we never got them... but the yoghurt ones are quite nice.

ReputationRep:
    mmmmmm - food....

ReputationRep:
    Aaaarrggghhh - food....

ReputationRep:
    Blasphemy!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kew96158)
    *Stomach rumbles*
    I'm so, so hungry. And the trouble is, I've had dinner. Damn this diet...
    exactly the same,I've had dinner 1 hour later I'm hungry :eek: :eek:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Natalie Lane)
    Blasphemy!!!
    Hehe well maybe not totally!! But i eat way too much... i have a carb problem *sob*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by habosh)
    exactly the same,I've had dinner 1 hour later I'm hungry :eek: :eek:
    I'm trying to restrict myself to around 500 calories a day, but it's tricky Oh well, I can see the 10-calorie soup is going to come out when I get back to hall. Sadly, not cereal bars!

ReputationRep:
    Wtf?!?!?! Please tell me that's a typo and should say 1500!!!!!

O dear i think it's time to start handing out copies of the cabbage soup diet... at least that's safe!!

ReputationRep:
    I'm trying to restrict myself to around 500 calories a day, but it's tricky Oh well, I can see the 10-calorie soup is going to come out when I get back to hall. Sadly, not cereal bars!
    You know I think I read it somewhere that to simply keep you alive (as in laying down, not moving in a place with warm temperature and breathing) you need 300 calories so I think your diet of 500 calories is too extreme, especially when you live in a cold place and have a life that is more active than laying down in the same position all day...

ReputationRep:
    Wtf?!?!?! Please tell me that's a typo and should say 1500!!!!!

O dear i think it's time to start handing out copies of the cabbage soup diet... at least that's safe!!
    Nah, it's not a typo. I still manage to eat a balanced diet, though, so it's pretty safe...

Edit: Ok maybe I should up it to say, 750 calories then?

ReputationRep:
    It is in no way under the sun safe. Sorry but it's not!! That's 1/4 of your RDI of calories!! I'm amazed that you can actually survive that!! I would recommend upping it and doing more excercise to compensate - cos at that rate you're jus gonna go into muscle depression!!

ReputationRep:
    It is in no way under the sun safe. Sorry but it's not!! That's 1/4 of your RDI of calories!! I'm amazed that you can actually survive that!! I would recommend upping it and doing more excercise to compensate - cos at that rate you're jus gonna go into muscle depression!!
    But the whole reason why I'm doing it in the first place is that I want to lose weight. Eating less calories than I use seemed like a good idea, as I don't really have the time to do much exercise.

ReputationRep:
    Nutrigrain bars are cack. The only cereal bars I eat are wheeto bars. Yummy.

ReputationRep:
    But the whole reason why I'm doing it in the first place is that I want to lose weight. Eating less calories than I use seemed like a good idea, as I don't really have the time to do much exercise.
    Lol yes but 2000 calories is to maintain normal metabolic function - i.e. to keep your weight constant. That's how much your body physically needs to perform daily functions. I can't remember whether it's 1500 or 1000 but if your calorie intake drops below 1 of them then you don't lose weight in a nice way anyway cos u r body goes into starvation mode and just starts digesting ur muscles instead!!! NICE!!!

Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.