The Student Room Group

2021 A/AS Results Day Countdown: today is the day - well done everyone!

Scroll to see replies

9 dayyyyyyyys😭🥴 i feel like this week is just going to test my patience
Original post by Unknown1232003
9 dayyyyyyyys😭🥴 i feel like this week is just going to test my patience

Not the days turning into single digits now 😭

They really are going to drag but at least we're all in the same boat, so we can contemplate about it together :redface:
We are in the right month now. We are just waiting for the right day.
9 days.
Do any of you, not really feel prepared for results day? I am pretty much prepared for every eventuality but I don’t know about you lot.
(edited 2 years ago)
Original post by mjhmichael18
Do any of you, not really feel prepared for results day? I am pretty much prepared for every eventuality but I don’t know about you lot.

No-matter how much I prepare, I'll never feel fully prepared (whether it's mentally or what I'm literally going to do) :lol:

I am slowly started to plan on the worst though. I know a general idea of what I'll do, but I need to get it sorted.
(edited 2 years ago)
Original post by yippy-yikes
No-matter how much I prepare, I'll never feel fully prepared (whether it's mentally or what I'm literally going to do) :lol:

I am slowly started to plan on the worst though. I know a general idea of what I'll do, but I need to get it sorted.

The second I feel prepared I second guess myself and what I want to do if it all goes wrong, I know I’ve got a plan but my impulsive side is going to decide to do something completely different on results day I just know it :biggrin:
(edited 2 years ago)
Original post by Hellllpppp
The second I feel prepared I second guess myself and what I want to do if it all goes wrong, I know I’ve got a plan but my impulsive side is going to decide to do something completely different on results day I just know it :biggrin:

I hope it does go right for you though! This year has already be crazy, we just need our minds to rest at this point :h:
Original post by yippy-yikes
I hope it does go right for you though! This year has already be crazy, we just need our minds to rest at this point :h:

Thanks, I hope it goes well for you too :colondollar:

Everyone should try to keep themselves busy until results day :h: I’m going to unwatch this thread so I don’t “results day” every time I go on tsr. Although the clearing and application helpers seem to be everywhere anyway :biggrin:
Me seeing clearing adverts wherever i go😩
8 Days to go now. Just to double check, the clearing vacancies will be removed on August 4th right (the ones that have been there since the 5th July) due to the fact that they will then get our A level results and give a new clearing list right?
Original post by Akash1234567
8 Days to go now. Just to double check, the clearing vacancies will be removed on August 4th right (the ones that have been there since the 5th July) due to the fact that they will then get our A level results and give a new clearing list right?

No - the clearing list will never be taken down, it will carry on being updated throughout the week as universities work through results.
Can't believe it's coming up so soon, 8 days to go!
Hello! :smile: I’ve applied for biomed and my firm & insurance are Warwick and KCL. I need ABB to get into Warwick in any order for biology, chemistry and maths. I’m hoping for A*AA or AAA because my exams all went pretty well especially maths so i’m not too nervous, but i’m also kinda nervous i’m overestimating myself? Like what if i thought i did well but i made a lot of stupid mistakes or dropped easy marks.
(edited 2 years ago)
Can someone give me links to websites that have the uni clearing lists for pharmacy in particular (first year entry) would be much appreciated! Or the unis that have/usually have clearing for pharmacy.
Can someone give me links to websites that have the uni clearing lists for pharmacy in particular (first year entry) would be much appreciated! Or the unis that have/usually have clearing for pharmacy.

The only reliable clearing listings are on the ucas website.
Original post by PQ
The only reliable clearing listings are on the ucas website.

Thank you!
Me seeing clearing adverts wherever i go😩

Swansea before every YouTube video, Northampton as a banner ad on every video :lol: There really is no escape!
Original post by mxx454
Hello! :smile: I’ve applied for biomed and my firm & insurance are Warwick and KCL. I need ABB to get into Warwick in any order for biology, chemistry and maths. I’m hoping for A*AA or AAA because my exams all went pretty well especially maths so i’m not too nervous, but i’m also kinda nervous i’m overestimating myself? Like what if i thought i did well but i made a lot of stupid mistakes or dropped easy marks.

Completely relate- whenever I imagine getting my dream grades it's like the other half of my brain dismisses it and tells me that I'm going to set myself up for disappointment

Quick Reply

Latest