The Student Room Group

2021 A/AS Results Day Countdown: today is the day - well done everyone!

Scroll to see replies

Original post by katie.weston
Congrats. Not sure what BTEC's you did, but did any say D1, as our results were laid out very strangely, compared to our ones in year 12, which made complete sense

Thank you :smile: I believe D1 will be D*, this is what it said when I was in year 12.

@brainzistheword do you know?
Original post by Afrrcyn
Thanks managed to get 4 A*s :biggrin:

Dannnn omgg i missed you!! Where you been lol, its old saji in case you forgot me haha
CONGRATUALTIONSSSS, that's amazing!:party:
Original post by katie.weston
Quick question. Me and my friend got D1 on our HSC Double results (BTEC). What does this mean and is this for both HSC Single and HSC Double. Our teachers said 3 Distinction * s and checked on multiple websites, but wanted to triple check.

Got no replies on the specific BTEC Forum

If you took the extended diploma, which I think you're saying you have here, then yes this is 3 Distinction *s. Congratulations!
Original post by Afrrcyn
Thanks managed to get 4 A*s :biggrin:

Well done! That's fantastic! My daughter got 4A*s and I'm so proud of her. Bet you've made your parents proud too.
Original post by Debs25
Well done! That's fantastic! My daughter got 4A*s and I'm so proud of her. Bet you've made your parents proud too.

Congratulations to her, that's a fantastic achievement! :eek:
Anyone going KCL for Neuroscience or any other bioscience DM lets be friends (:
Original post by RainbowLapras
I believe this can come through later on/the next day as you say, but hopefully one of the Clearing & Application Advisors on site will be able to confirm! :smile:

Thx
Original post by ineedhelpsohelp
Anyone going KCL for Neuroscience or any other bioscience DM lets be friends (:

Congratulations on getting accepted into KCL - best of luck with your studies there! :biggrin:
Congrats everyone today on results day! I got into my firm choice: university of leeds for business management with marketing :smile: Let me know if you are doing the same course so we can be friends.

I got A*A*A and B in epq! So happy with my results today
Original post by abbbbbb.
Congrats everyone today on results day! I got into my firm choice: university of leeds for business management with marketing :smile: Let me know if you are doing the same course so we can be friends.

Well done, amazing results!

Congrats! that's great news :smile:

Congratulations on such fantastic results! :woo:
Anyone going to university of west london to do pharmacology?
Original post by Justaboutalive
Dannnn omgg i missed you!! Where you been lol, its old saji in case you forgot me haha
CONGRATUALTIONSSSS, that's amazing!:party:

Thaanks I didn't forget don't you worry, I just been busy with work and hobbies really but thought I'd hop on the ol' Student room to see how it's going
Original post by Debs25

Thank you, yeep, my poor mom was working but I managed to tell her, she was over the moon!
Is it bad to commute to uni?
Original post by satsun

I'm commuting via train every day, so hopefully, it's not that bad but I'll be commuting with a buddy
Original post by Afrrcyn
Thaanks I didn't forget don't you worry, I just been busy with work and hobbies really but thought I'd hop on the ol' Student room to see how it's going

Thank you, yeep, my poor mom was working but I managed to tell her, she was over the moon!

Haha, that's lovely to hear tho! Glad you popped back on eh, and hope you celebrate the grades today as well!:cool:
Hi @satsun
In my opinion I don’t think it’s bad to commute to uni. Commuting definitely has its own benefits! I have had friends who have commuted and still enjoyed their university experience!
Although living at university definitely has benefits as well! I definitely recommend making a pro and con list to work out if commuting is best for you!
Hope this helps
Lancaster university student ambassador Holly
Original post by satsun

Bad in what sense? :smile:
Well done everyone, whether you got what you needed or not. There is lots of support out there, and the story isn’t over yet. Hang in there!

Quick Reply

Latest