Norland College 2022 Entry

Watch this thread
Anne With An E
Badges: 6
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 9 months ago
Hello there,

Is anybody thinking of applying to Norland College in the coming year? I am! Would love to find prospective students to chat to about the process etc
Last edited by Anne With An E; 9 months ago
Sophia xxx
Badges: 5
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 8 months ago
Hi ive just stated my first year i can tell you about the application process if that’s what you mean?
Anne With An E
Badges: 6
Rep:
Report Thread starter 8 months ago
(Original post by Sophia xxx)
Hi ive just stated my first year i can tell you about the application process if that’s what you mean?
Hello! Thank you for answering! Congratulations on getting a place! I would love to hear about your experience of applying to Norland
BertieW28
Badges: 2
Rep:
Report 4 months ago
(Original post by Anne With An E)
Hello there,

Is anybody thinking of applying to Norland College in the coming year? I am! Would love to find prospective students to chat to about the process etc
I've got my interview on Friday and am very nervous! I hope I get a place!
SophiebNI
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
Hope you get your place. My interview isn’t until March. It feels so long away.
SophiebNI
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
My interview isn’t until March 🙁 I hope you get a place.
KittenGirl1
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
I'm going too! There's a groupchat on facebook for offerholders! Glad to meet you
Libbyham
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 2 months ago
I have an interview on the 11th March, does anybody have the name of any groups that haven't interviewed yet? X
Last edited by Libbyham; 2 months ago
BertieW28
Rep:
Report 2 months ago
Sorry I got my offer in jan
SophiebNI
Rep:
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by Libbyham)
I have an interview on the 11th March, does anybody have the name of any groups that haven't interviewed yet? X
My interview is also the 11th March.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you done work experience at school/college?

Yes (154)
41.62%
Not yet, but I will soon (69)
18.65%
No (147)
39.73%

Watched Threads