The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Yes. I'm going to be going over everything to ensure I understand fully. And will be focusing specifically on Psychology.
I don't want to balls up my AS (and overall 'A') Levels by not working enough!
Yeah I'll be revising too... I really feel like I need to start working!
i am going to try and get some stuff done this holiday.... looking over notes, condensing, re-writing, etc. Reading through the textbook to make sure i understand everything but also having a break...
Reply 43
Does TSR count as work?? :confused: I hope so :smile:
i wil be too and finishing off some c/w
Reply 45
Well, I'll have maths homework, and I might do some revision to 'prepare myself' for C1, I'm sure I'll probably get some coursework to do from Drama, and surely something from Music too, and I have to do a first draft of a coursework essay for English Lit, and I'll probably do some extra English Lit reading etc.
no not me- im going to barcelona!!!!!! yeyyy :smile:
although then again, technically i'll be practicing my spanish so..... yes :tongue:
Yes I will be doing work... or at least attempting to :p:

Well, seriously now, I'm going to try and work really hard because our teachers have already given us a lot of work to do so I'm planning to use the half term to get it all finished early and be ahead of the game!

I've also got a little bit of revision planned too for those january exams. :smile:
Reply 48
I'm not going to revise per se, but will probably go over everything briefly and ensure I understand all we've done so far this half-term.
I only have one exam in Jan (and screw revising for that, it's only politics!) but am struggling through history coursework right now. It makes me want to cry. Also have my driving theory on Thursday - and, pathetically, am finding revision for that rather difficult :s-smilie:

Oh, and my teachers have been extra kind and I pretty much have an essay per teacher which is two per subject. Nice.
probably interview prep. and cw!! arrgh. if i hav time just luk over my resit stuff for jan :frown:
Reply 51
I'll be going over my notes for Chem and making more notes on Biology no doubt (:mad:) and also be learning things for Psychology; I've kind of been neglecting the subject a little:frown:
Meeee! I'm self-teaching Biology, so I'm going to finish the first unit. Then Maths, C3 and C4. And Chemistry coursework. And a bit of Chemistry AS revision too.
I'll be doing half and half, I'm not going to revise everyday...just most days. :biggrin:
Bah! I thought this topic would make me feel bad and it has lol! This half term is the half term i'm taking to have a fantastic time, hoping it motivates me to actually go in for my lessons after it! :P No revision/work this time :P
I have quite a lot of work to do over half-term, but mostly it's coursework :frown: I'm definitely going to start some revision - but nothing too intense, just going through my notes and typing them up - and I suppose I'll need to begin preparing for psychology unit 4, as it'll be impossible to learn it all in time for January otherwise! :eek:

Hopefully I'll find some time to have a bit of a break too :smile:
Yes go over notes and do work set. I'm not stupid.
Reply 57
yeah, i've got four exams. core 1, biology, chemistry, d1
i have 8 exams in january so it would be pretty stupid not to do any work.
im gonna be revising for my resits, doing some major BMAT revision, and reading some biology books
Reply 59
Three hours a day, along with the hospital work experience.

Should be fun! :ninja:

Latest